chapter 3

Start writing:9/11/2022

SAWERA POV:

Her breathe hitched hearing his words ,not knowing how true it's going to be, she still didn't look up at his face but she can feel his strong ruthless glares on her. Her once glance on him is enough for her to know that his presence is dangerous and she don't want to face it.

She slightly caress the kid cheeks and smile at him under her mask, the kid look up at her and easily see that she smile at him  and he also thrown his chubby smile at her.

" This uncle disturb us , don't he?" he ask while moving his eyes at the brute man who glaring at him for still holding the girl's hand.

"Kid it's better that you go to your parents , i think they are looking for you? " The cold and rough voice again startle them,  the kid hold the girl's hand tightly but he know what's man saying is true, his parents indeed looking for him , as he is  the only child and very dear to them.

" I will come after telling my parents that i am with you, please don't go anywhere i want to play with you" he request her so sweetly that she can only nod at him , he smile at her before running away from there.

  But Before she could turn around someone tightly hold her wrist and force her to turn around , her eyes become wide seeing his this bold action as her perspective , but this is nothing as what he is going to show her now. 

" Where are you going?" He asked her while holding her wrist which she tried to disassociating .

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? LEAVE MY HAND" She gritted her teeth still try to snatch her wrist.

"What? What did you say? when that kid is holding your hand you were fine with it , now what's wrong in it if i hold your wrist" He asked while looking at her struggling frame.

She is so tiny in front of him , he stand at 6 foot and she was not even 5 and half she is reaching his chest where she is struggling to death to free her wrist , he smirk while boring holes at her struggling figure , he was normally holding her wrist but for her is like he tied her with a rope the way she was struggling.

He can smell her Caramel honey brown hair's , even can see her baby pink ear where she wearing diamond studs, her struggle make her Scarf move slightly from her shoulders from which he catch a glimpse of her milky white skin of her Nap. he take a deep breathe , he can't believe that little glimpse of her skin make him feel this strange emotions which he himself can never describe.

He was first time feeling this strange things by just at little glance of her, He again roam his eyes over her figure she was perfectly cover from her head to toe , unlike those women's here who wears nothing to cover them, His chain of thoughts broke when she scratch his hand but he did not say anything. 

" What do you want ? can't you hear me!! i said leave me , are you perhaps deaf?" She said angrily , but her words anger him.

" Listen girl!! whom do you think you are talking like that? if i am not saying anything that doesn't  mean i will let you misbehave , Girls are dying just to come closer to me , they tried to throw themselves at me and y- -  -" his sentence cut off with her growls.