CHAPTER 7

7/23/2023 ~ Start  writing...

8/24/2023 ~ end at ...

Author pov:

Unknown: Nooo..... you know that i am busy nowadays ~~or else i would be the first one to reached there.

sofia: yea,yea .....it's good that  you have work there .... nobody wants you here(whisper).

Unknown:  huh?did you say something?.

sofia: Noooo~no,just saying .....dadi saeen was missingyou.

Unknown: awww ,tell her i also missed her,i am hanging up now okay.(call disconnect)

Unknown:-

The girl stare at scenario and sip wine ,she still remember the words of that merciless man whom she love so much (if you ever come infront of me... you yourself will be the reason of the misery i will give you ....got it!!!!)

"I am coming for you shahnain and this time i will make you surrender to me!!you have to be mine" unknown girl said as her evil laughter echoed.

Sawera pov:~

Sawera run out the principal office but when she was crossing the door she saw the principal still standing with guards who took her out, the look on her face showing disgust for the young girl coming towards her but when she saw the condition of Sawera her face turned into   mortified .The guilt spread on her face for thinking about young girl situation because she misunderstood her that Sawera is like the girl who shows charm to lure the man but now looking her condition she understand that it was Shahnain who wants her. She open her mouth to console the young lady but Sawera beat at her with her angered voice.

"AREN'T YOU ASHAMED!!! IT'S TEACHERS LIKE YOU WHO SELL'S STUDENT DIGNITY AND RESPECT JUST FOR YOUR POSITION AND MONEY ......SHAMED ON YOU ........I AM TELLING YOU IF ANYTHING ....ANYTHING IRRELEVANT HAPPEN WITH ME YOU WILL BE EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONCISENESS " Sawera growl loudly her eyes were red with anger and control .

Shahnain walk out of the office hearing her growling but she already went away from there, he saw his bodyguards were looking down he correct his shawl from his shoulder and signal his manager (ABBAS),to which Abbas nodded and give him a file which has some type of papers.

"This file here has some evidence's which you don't want anyone to know" Shahnain smirk evilly and showed the principal her daughters abortions reports and some medication which she is taking weekly with her elites group of bratty friends .

"But !! i can give you some surety for your secret in favor of my order "Shahnain suggests while his eyes are giving warning the principal who's face looking horrendous ,Shahnain click his finger in front of her making her come back from the shock her eyes filled up with tears and she tried to pleading him but he cut her off .

"Just don't start now!!the secret is save.....till....... you will do what i say ?hmm?" Shahnain bend to her level from which she back away.

"Y-Yes yes ,sir i promise i'll do exactly what you order ,j-just don't --"Shahnain hummed but cut her off.

"Call her parents and manipulates them ,that Sawera's need some extra classes because her competition date is scheduled and we wants her to be present in college ......because i know now she will not come to college for weeks and you have to make sure she will be in college on Friday okay ?" Shahnain explain to which principal nodded quickly . Shahnain walk away and  his full armed bodyguard ran behind him.