CHAPTER 10

Starts writing :12/29/2023.

End at....................

" Mr.Shahnain i don't know what's the matter with you, can't you let me live peacefully... i-" Sawera voice stuck in her throat seeing the person standing on the door.

"A-ARIZ?"  Sawera exhale the name of the person who standing at the door looking at her with strange emotion in his eyes.

"With whom you're talking?.........are you okay?"Aariz asked entering in the room looking at her still holding the phone to her ears.,he glanced at the latest brand new phone which she is holding with question in his eyes.

"Where is your phone and when did you buy the latest model it's recently launched one right?" Aariz asked her again to which she abruptly cut the call and look at the phone and to her surprise it's really recently launched model and now she know why he was questioning her about phone. Because she never take interest on what's trending thing ,she prefers simplicity and do not buy extravagant things ,yes she wear classic and costly clothes but keep it always simple yet she always stood out in every gathering because of her elegant choice.

" um...mm yeah,  my phone broke down last week....so my friend give me this one to use" Sawera looked away from him feeling bit uncomfortable because of Shahnain she have to lying to every person now.

"Strange .....which friend give the latest model of phone to their friends to use....she must be filthy rich or who knows she want something in return from you? is she a close friend?" Aariz asked her again feeling suspicious of newly discovered friend.

"  Aariz... stop it already please , why you pondering on such matter?" Sawera exclaimed annoyingly by his continuously questioning her.

"Were you talking with Zaeem? the one Esha mentioned before?"Aariz again asked her making her frowned angrily at him.

" Aariz !!! i said stop... don't  interfere in my privacy.....you know that i don't like being asked or questioned so be careful about  it next time" Sawera again warned him to which he step closer to her.

" I am just worried about you Sawera.... i don't want you to get hurt again......last tim-" Aariz were cut off by Sawera .

" you don't need to.... just worry about yourself like i said before don't intervene in my matters Aariz'' Sawera replied him coldly because of the topic he mentioned. 

" Okay..... i just came here to tell you...your father was on the call downstairs he was asking  for you s-" Aariz sighed before telling her the reason of his presence.

" I am coming....you went down first " Sawera moved towards bed to put her phone in the drawer.

Downstairs everyone is concerned about Murtaza's health as doctor's aren't giving them clear answer about him ,Sawera climb down to see that everyone circling around the table where on the tablet screen her father was on the call, they give her space as she talk to her parents.

" Are you doing okay baby? is your hand fine now?" Mr.Saqib asked his daughter as he look at her.

" hmm yes i am fine now... you .... guys are okay ? is Murtaza uncle and his daughter are okay?" Sawera asked as she saw her mother going away from the screen.

" (sigh) No.... we can't say anything also doctors already clear thing to not have any            hope.....please you guys make pray for him okay..... okay Sawera beta take care and pray for him i have to go maybe sooner or later ..you all have to prepare for any news hm?" Mr.Saqib look at all elders sitting beside and cut the call . They all sigh as they knew it was coming.