CHAPTER 11

START WRITING:- 3/20/2024

END AT:-....3/21/2024............................

" You're so dead Sawera ...... i try to be soft with you but you're best at making me mad"

Shahnain  clench his fist seeing her running away with that boy , He already saw their pictures together which his guards send him ,he was nearby at the location with client and when he check her Gps location it shows him that she is nearby mall .

Sawera stop the car near her college gate and turned towards Aariz who looked like his soul will leave his body any time , she giggled at his state who glare at her still holding his heart.

" ARE YOU CRAZY !!! WHO DRIVES THIS FAST .......... " Aariz exclaimed at her who is still laughing at him.

"okay okay ..... don't be a baby ,you are acting like you first time seeing me driving like this" Sawera hit his shoulder taking her bag from backseat.

" Yes because it looked like there's (malakul maut)angel of death was behind us" Aariz say while coming out the car .

" It will not take too much time for submitting , will you wait for me?" Sawera asked as she put the scarf on her head looking at Aariz.

" Hmmm , i can always wait for you " Aariz smiled softly at her while she just nod at him and make her way inside the college gate.

 AT SHAH INDUSTRIES:-

" Mr.Shahnain it was pleasure meeting with you , i hope we can do more project with you in the future ... i am seeing forward working with you soon ." Shanain professinally shake his hand with all the foreign businessman and with their secretary's and walk with them to their chopper as his office building has helipad for the controversial clients.

He is known for his cold nature and dashing personality in business world, he never compromise on work and always dealt with best quality for his alliances , many foreigner companies trying for their merger as they want to be partner with him , but he never acknowledge them as his whole family have shares in their business and he didn't want the world to know about their family .

They all are Sardar's(head bearer) and Billionaires and own Hundreds of acres land in Sindh, own many Property around the world in Elites Areas , had many shares in Berkshire Hathaway and other top earners companies but they never wanted the media and world to know about them , because they also have connection with (abyss) underwo*ld and don't want their names in channels.

But now Shahnain came in politics , his articles , achievements, net worth and many other thing related to his lifestyle are all over the social media even though his team are always taking them down but some stubborn paparazzi never give up interfering in his life.

Shahnain sit inside his office when his secretary inform him about his meeting and schedule of tonight dinner with "Hk&sons " , he just nod at him and starting to wear his coat when he again starting to babble about something to which Shahnain only glare at him.

" Say clearly !!! what do you want to say?" Shahnain sighed at him , because he was tired with today's meetings and he couldn't get enough sleep last night because of his little fierce ball but after morning incident when she runaway with that boy ignoring him making him more mad at her.