CHAPTER 9

~Start writing: 12/11/2023....

~End at:....

" There's only one way ......that you have to agree with my conditions and no one will hold finger at you.... tell me will you agree?" Shahnain pull her close to him but suddenly her father look at their way

Her father look at their way seeing black cars standing at the distance he look around a little more before he got a call , he pick it up and walk at some distance to hear. Sawera was stilled in shock that her father look at their way and they were both sitting so close , she jerk herself back to which Shahnain let her go seeing her horror filled face.

" Relax!! no one can see us because all mirrors are tinted but........ they can turn normal with just one click ....." Shahnain bite his lips smirking evilly seeing her gulp because he was lying to her about mirror there is no function like that, but Sawera was so caught up in the situation that she didn't even think about his lying.

" No!! PLEASE don't do that.........why are you doing this all ?are you enjoying my misery? Mr .Shahnain i won't forgive you ever" Sawera exclaimed impuissancely as she never felt this helpless in her whole life, the hatred she felt in her heart for him is getting stronger now on his callous behaviour.

"Yes don't forget me ......but tonight i'll call you and you'll going to pick that up okay? And~.... tomorrow we will be going somewhere so be ready okay....and it's an order also take this, you are going to use this phone from now on and dare to throw it or crush it ......you will pay the consequences. " Shahnain put the phone box on her lap and look at her seeing her still glaring at him.

"I am not following any of your conditions nor you can ever blackmail me .....i am not one of those girls who get blackmail easily because of you guys cheap tricks, do anything you want i am not going to do anything you've ask for , turn the mirror to normal or wait i can just get out from this door and walk to my father. " Sawera growl at him and turned the knob but it was locked, she turned back to him who was smirking looking at her amused.

 " Let's say you walk to your father what will you say when he ask' from where are you coming?' hmm or just say you will tell him that 'i took you forcefully from here'......... but if 'i told him that i am your lover and we did meet sometime before this but today unfortunately you caught us' what will he do? hmm will he believe you or.........................." Shahnain intentionally left the sentence  incomplete to see her reaction and it was exact as he assume .

 Sawera was fisting her palm tightly her eyes turns red because of the tears she is holding back,she never cries in front of anyone there is only just one person who saw her crying numerous times and see her in vulnerable state aside from him not even her parents or family member saw her crying in such a hard time how could she cried now.

" Be Afraid from AL-Mighty because when he is going to tug your rope you are going to fall down on your face ,that day your egoistic self will remind you all your sin and you can do nothing about it " Sawera palm turns red because of how tight she is fisting the blood starting to come out, Shahnain quickly hold her wrist and lose her fingers they were covered in blood as well as her palm.

" How dare you!!! to injured yourself only i have the right to love you and give you pain...not even you can hurt yourself ...did you hear me? don't make me do the things i didn't want to do yet' be a good girl and do what i asked you because you didn't have any idea to what extent i can go when people don't listen me okay" Shahnain wrapped his handkerchief around her palm and pat her cheeks to which she back away quickly.