Chapter 6

Writing date:4/29/2023

Written by : SERA AIZ~

" YOU ARE BECOMING MY POSSESSION WHICH LEFT ME MORE THIRSTY THAN BEFORE" HE BREATHED OUT WATCHING HER PICTURE AT THE WALL IN HIS BEDROOM."

SHAHNAIN POV~~

I woke up from the continuously ringing of my cell, the name "Sofia's calling " timing on the phone, this is not what i want in the early morning suddenly the strong headache hit my brain cell from the last night drinking, make me want to kill someone from awakening me up early in the morning when i literally just slept for three hours .

"What the fuc* is her problem, itni subah subah kon call karta hai yarr?" Shahnain groaned while picking up his cell from the night stand.

" Subah Bakhair shehzaday ! tum to Islamabad ja kar aana hi bhool gye " The feminine voice come from the other side side.

"Kis liye itni subah tum ney call ki hai , don't you know i hate when people disturb my sleep?" he gritted his teeth while tried to lessen the pain by massaging his forehead.

"will you also hate me for disturbing you , while you are watching me in your dreams?" she laughed on the other side making his temper rose to his limit.

" HAVE YOU GONE MAD HUH!!!HOW THE FUC* YOU DARE TO TALK WITH ME IN THIS MANNER........ AND WHY THE FUC* I WOULD BE DREAM ABOUT YOU ?? IF YOU EVER CALL ME IN THE MORNING I SWEAR I WOULD CUT OFF ALL THE CONNECTIONS AND NETWORKS YOU HAVE AND CRUSH YOUR DAMN CELL IN FRONT OF YOU !!!! " He cut the call while again laying on the bed trying to get some sleep which his cousin ruined badly .

He glanced at the clock before pick up his cell and open the recent calls, the last call he gave her was around 3:15 in the morning and after that he didn't know when he asleep staring at her photos in his cell , he was so angry at her for not obeying his command and not picking up his call when he also don't know for how many times he gave her the bell but she didn't answer any single call not even read his messages.

" Abbas....... first thing you will do in the morning is give call that old hug and tell him to meet me before i goes to meeting." He toss his cell on the bed and walk to windows size picture . He trace his fingers over the frame . He know that she is not going to come the college today and he also have some important meetings for that he must have to attend it , he have no time left for at least a week because of tight schedule, he sighed before enter bathroom to freshen up for the day.

SAWERA POV~~

I woke up with someone hand on my waist , i jerk it off to see who is the one when i absolutely hate people touch me in any way especially when i am sleeping , but the little head snuggling on my other side i smile at my little cousin, HOOR she is literally a little beauty with rounded eyes  that shines with stars in them when she got the things she likes . I walk to restroom to freshen up myself i already missed my prayer and i know the reason .

Covering up the little lady with duvet as the AC is on the full mode she ran down the staircase as she is already late , reaching to the door before the voice call for her from behind , she turn to see who is that and saw a maid standing a few feet away from her holding her cell in her hand , her eyes grew large seeing her cell in her hand and she thought that her little cousin play the games all night at her phone that's why she missed her prayer because her cell battery runs out.

"Baji(sister) ye apka phone udhar lawn mein table par parawa tha " the maid gave her the phone as she nodded telling her to go,she slide the screen as she never have privacy on her devices and what she saw is enough to make her stumble. 1000+ missed calls from unknown Number and 500+ messages with the same line "PICK UP THE DAMN CALL " and her breathe struck as she read the last message " YOU WILL REGRET THIS" the threat was clear in the message.