Chapter 34

▍japan, license exam𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍𝐢

𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
34.    ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓, which would end up being the last, would officially start. You and Todoroki were still sitting on one of the sofa's in the waiting room, completely immersed in your conversation. The topic had begun to drift around, changing from what was really serious, to something more casual as away to get to know one another. Although, Todoroki lacked a lot of personality due to his sheltered childhood.

By the end of your conversation, the two of you talked about Disney movies. Apparently, Todoroki had never watched a Disney movie before, which simply would not do for you. So, you purposed a suggestion, the two of you binging Disney movies after the exam. And to your surprise, Todoroki agreed.

In the middle of the agreement, the intercom suddenly went off and you both heard the familiar voice of Mera. The one who was sleep deprived, gave the introduction speech, and was undergoing the exam.

"Due to hefty damaged roads, the first group of rescue workers have been delayed! Until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Save as many lives as you can. Well, then... Start!"

The two of you looked at each other before standing up. "Are you accompanying me, again?" Todoroki asked, he wasn't sure how you would want to go about this test. But he wanted to speak with you more, he liked taking to you.

Much to his disappointment, you shook your head and responded. "Sorry, but no. I kind of have something else in mind. But I'll see you when this is over, 'kay?"

Todoroki nodded his head before the two of you parted ways, going in different directions. Running along with everyone else that passed the first round. Only you decided to run towards the nearly destroyed and ruined fake city.

There was a lot of sounds and noises, you could tell from the destruction that a lot was going to happen for this test. While walking, you heard a strange sounds of a person, perhaps a child, crying somewhere. So, you being the hero you're trying to be, you followed the sound.

After running for a minute, you found the source of the sound. It was an actress pretending to be a female child crying in distress. "Help!" The little girl cried. "Help! My mom! She's hurt!"

Slowly and calmly, you walked over to the child and got down on one knee to level at her height. "Hey, hey. Everything will be okay, try to calm down." You spoke in a relaxing tone, attempting to ease the young girl. "Breathe with me, okay?"

The child, which you acknowledged to be part of the test, nodded their head through their tears. "O-okay." They stuttered and watched you breathe and copied you, slowly calming down.