Chapter 24

▍japan, training camp𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍𝐢

𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
24. ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 when Class A finally a managed to make it through the forest filled with beasts. The sun had begun to set, the sky turned a beautiful orange hue. Yet, despite the beautiful setting, the class was not feel too bright themselves as they finally emerged from the forest.

All of class A were tired and leaning against one another for support as they arrived at the facility. Where they saw the two female Pussycat heroes, and Aizawa patiently waiting for their arrival.

"Three hours was the time it would've taken us. Sorry, guys!" The blonde Pussycat, Pixie Bob, bragged to them. It was well over 3 hours later when the class finished.

"You we're trying to boast about how much better you are?" Sato asked with a disappointed tone before he fell to the ground from his sore joints. "That's mean..."

"Are all heroes desperate for attention from minors, or is it just furries?" You raised your eyebrows when you asked the blonde Pussycat. And instead of answering you, she just glared, to which you smiled at.

"I'm hungry... I'm going to die." Kirishima fell to the ground, panting from all the hours of work he had to do just to get here.

"Honestly, I thought it would take even longer. You guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys are really great! Especially..." The blonde Pussycat, Pixie Bob, pointed towards six students. You, Izuku, Bakugo, Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida. "...you six! Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?"

The blonde girl, Pixie Bob, suddenly leaped at the four boys. "I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years!" She smiled at Izuku and threw her arms around him. "I call dibs!"

You stared at the blonde girl with a blank face and a hint of annoyance in your eyes. You sighed and rolled your eyes. Then crossed your arms to your chest and looked away.

Aizawa looked at the older and more mature Pussycat woman. Who wore a red Hero Costume while the blonde wore blue. "Mandalay... Was she always like this?"

"She's a little desperate, since she's about the suitable age for, you know..." The woman, Mandalay, hinted at the age of mating.Watching the girl fond over Izuku and grab at his face.

You glared at the scene, your dislike for the blonde grew by the minute. But before your class could notice your intense stare, you sighed and looked away. Reaching your hand in your pocket to pull out your phone and headphones.