Chapter 35

▍japan, ua dormitory𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍𝐢

𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
35. ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 dating is to find someone you can spend the rest of your life with. That's it. You don't date to waste other people's time. You don't date to have someone feed your ego. You don't date to temporarily fill a void emotionally or physically. You date to find that one person who you feel like you can spend the rest of your life with.

Date to marry. That was Izuku's intentions when it came to you. You were the girl he wanted. The one who captured his heart and owned as if it were your own. The one who had always been there in every way he needed you, even when he didn't realize it. The one he believed he would have the honor of one day marrying.

But that's thinking too far ahead. Today, Izuku was not thinking about possible marriage, or if you would give him your hand. Today, Izuku was thinking about you and the date you too were going to have later on.

Although, he was also thinking about the fight he had with Bakugo the night before. It landed them both to be on house arrest for four days. They couldn't even go to Recovery Girl for their injuries, they both had to go to you to treat them. And you scolded them the entire time, mostly for interrupting your Disney movie marathon with Todoroki.

Thankfully, after a quantity of convincing, Izuku managed to convince Aizawa to let him take you on a date. It was no where near close to east, Aizawa was very stern about it, considering you're his daughter. But he finally gave in when Izuku pointed out how that meant he would be stood up and upset, which Aizawa wouldn't have.

So you found yourself wearing something familiar to an earthy style (Bohemian) attire. Today felt like one of those days. You were dressed in a Maxi Foliage print overlap skirt, a earthy style top, and sandals. To accessorize, you wore a few waist beads, some charm bracelets on both arms, and the necklace Izuku gave you along with a pendant necklace. Your natural hair was up in a ponytail with a beautiful headwrap, while you wore pretty earrings.

When Izuku saw you walk in the common room, where he had been waiting, his eyes widen to see the way you were dressed. So was the some of your classmates who were turned their heads to see you walking with a artful bag.

It wasn't everyday they would see you in this style clothing, considering you've only been living together for under a month. They haven't seen you much outside of school, so they weren't aware of your different styles of clothing other than baggy/comfortable clothes.

As you walked passed, they could smell different scents mixed into one. The strongest blend of shea butter, cocoa butter and vanilla. You skin looked smooth and shiny, practically glistening with gold when the sunlight touched you.