Chapter 36

▍japan, ua high𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍𝐢

▍japan, ua high
𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
36. ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 breakfast is the most important meal of the day, maybe even the most important part of the day for some. And not just for the scientific reason being it kickstarts your metabolism, balances your blood sugar, promotes heart health, increases energy and more. But because it helps better the mood of people, especially for those who have a long day ahead.

That's what fueled you to finally eat breakfast after constantly neglecting to do so. And for that reason, you promised Sero you would make breakfast with him next time.

Days had flown past quick, almost within the snap of a slow finger. You and Todoroki had grown very close over the course of the past couple days. You had started talking more and even hung out a couple times.

After a few days of Izuku and Bakugo's house arrest- although Izuku's lasted a day longer, it was finally over. They had each missed and both could attend class, today was the day Izuku would finally join class again.

Each Class A student sat in their own desk for class, everybody doing their own thing or talking to each other. Nothing was evey usual at UA because every crazy thing seem had become a regular day. Like today.

As always, you sat in class on your phone while listening to music with your headphones. You were currently texting Rufaro. The two of you were talking about meeting up later so he could finally meet Izuku in person.

It didn't take long for Aizawa to walk in the classroom, followed by Izuku. You have a confused look but decided to save the question for later. The class sat up and settled down, putting their focus on the teacher they all respected.

"Morning." Aizawa spoke as he walked to the podium in the classrooms staring down at his students with this usual unbothered look. "Now that Midoriya is back, well go into more detail about the work studies. Please come in."

Aizawa turned towards the door and with his gaze, followed the rest of class A's. "We'll have people who experienced it firsthand, tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully. The three third years at Uh who stand at the top of all U.A students-Also known as the Big Three."

The door opened to reveal three very different third years, popularly known as the Big Three of UA. There was two men, one being a blond while the other had dark blue hair, and the female of the group had very light blue hair.

The tallest was the blonde, he held a proud and confident yet friendly smile. Beside him and in the middle was the long blue haired girl who smiled with confidence yet simpleminded and beautiful smile. On the end which was nearest to the door, was the boy with darker blue hair who stared at ground oozing nervousness.