rules

please read every rule before applying.
these rules are final and non-negotiable.

** IF YOU SO CHOOSE TO BE A LITTLE REBEL AND SKIP PAST THESE REGARDLESS, PLEASE AT LEAST READ RULE NUMBER 6, AS IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

001.

know that i will not be tolerating any kind of disrespect or discrimination towards anyone under thrillin. my patience is quite thin and i don't plan on being very lenient, as in the end it'll only become troublesome for me. remember that though you can dislike someone, you must still respect them regardless. avoid starting unnecessary drama and bringing negative attention to yourself due to rash and irrational behavior, especially if the slot you applied for doesn't call for that at all. if i find that you have crossed the line, i will not hesitate to kick you out of this applyfic.

002.

after applying for this applyfic, it is crucial that you stay active. an ent applyfic will truly only be as fun as the appliers make it, so please do your best to be present and engaged. add this book to your library and/or reading list (your choice), and if you are going on hiatus or have changed your username, then please do inform me. inactive ocs will be deleted and their slot re-opened, so i really don't want any unnecessary misunderstandings.

003.

please follow the guidelines listed below
when filling out your oc's form:

do not leave any blanks in the form. the more you tell me about your oc, the better i am able to portray them as the applyfic progresses.

currently, you may only apply for four slots in thrillin. this may change depending on how much attention this applyfic gets, but please make sure to be diverse in which slots you decide to apply to and your ocs personality.

follow all requirements on the form. you will see certain max and mins for certain sections, so please play close attention to those. in the past, i have taken the time to ask appliers to change their forms to meet set standards, but i will not be doing that here. if you do not meet one of my requirements, your form will simply be rejected and i will not be explaining myself.

avoid major age gaps between your oc and fc. the age gap between your oc and their fc shouldn't pass 3 years. please respect this, as if i see anything wrong i will simply take the initiative and change the age of your oc, or even just reject your form depending on how tired i am. the rules are here for a reason after all, read them.

on the topic of face claims, do not be afraid to be diverse. half ethnicity bending is allowed, but do not use a foreign person as the fc for a purely korean oc.

no perfect characters, we all have flaws. still, do not make your ocs borderline weird in the name of being unique.

asian is a race not an ethnicity.

do not make your oc related to actual k-pop idols or celebrities. real idol friendships are also not allowed, since i truly do not want to deal with the issue of conflicting face claims.

004.

there is no dating ban in thrillin, but do not make this a dating show. if your oc is in a pre-debut group, do not expect them to have any dating rumors until that group has debuted. for this applyfic, love interests are only allowed to be under thrillin, be it another slot or a staff of appropriate age.

005.

THIS IS MANDATORY!
thrillin will be having an official discord, which you will be able to join once you have been accepted. there, you will be able to interact with all the other ocs, and i will also reveal small spoilers to those who are active in the discord. oc relationships are also only allowed through roleplay in the server, so please, join it as soon as you've received the invite. also, please keep in mind that all the rules stated here apply for the discord as well.

006.

okay, i know there are quite a few youngins here on wattpad, so i will say from now that i would really like to avoid anyone below 15 applying to thrillin. i myself will be turning 21 this year (2024), and i have friends around my age range that i know are interested in applying to thrillin themselves. so, if this is something you might be uncomfortable with, please just leave this book from now. i will do my best to protect any minors that do end up applying, but still, i implore that you also do your best to be an advocate of your own safety.

007.

to ensure that you have read all the rules, you will be required to provide a password along with your oc's form. the password is to simply state what your favorite song at the moment is.

if you would like any clarification on any of these rules, do not be afraid tocomment here:

any of these rules, do not be afraid to
comment here: