⠀⠀ désir

DÉSIR

portrayal(s): le sserafim, new jeansdebut year: pre-debutage range: 2000-2006

debut year: pre-debut
age range: 2000-2006

— ⌗ THRILLIN! RECORDS' upcoming girl group, also known as the sister group of HYACINTH.
— ⌗ currently functioning as a trainee group, DÉSIR was introduced to the media alongside HYACINTH through a series of pre-debut mvs, and a variety show featuring the two groups by the name of DOUBLE TAKE.
— ⌗ named after the french word for desire, DÉSIR presents an unapologetic display of a selfish yet zealous ambition to establish their influence in society.
— ⌗ with a lineup that has already been confirmed and revealed to the public, DÉSIR is steadily reaching their debut date.

THE HYDRA
statusopen

position(s): leader, lead vocalist, lead dancerage range: 00' to 02' liner

age range: 00' to 02' liner

✶ ˖ an insouciant person with an uncanny ability to read her surroundings, THE HYDRA is lighthearted yet critical, observant, and confident — capable of commanding any room she enters through the use of her energy alone. she is playfully flirtatious yet not promiscuous, an individual who can adapt to any scenario and get along with a variety of personalities through the use of her versatility and acute awareness. her self assured image is something she practices daily, refusing to allow herself the space for indecision and doubting her own greatly cultivated intelligence. when speaking with THE HYDRA, you will find that she encourages a smooth, engaging, and fruitful conversation, and she is an expert in leaving a lasting positive impression on whoever she meets. though she chooses to keep a very pleasant disposition, she is more than capable of setting both situations and people alike straight if they were to ever go out of line — albeit through more cunning and persuasive methods.

thrill points:
— ⌗ is close friends with ATTENTION, PLEASE! from YOUTH INTERLUDE.
— ⌗ was born into a life of privilege and wealth, but it was not one that her parents had simply inherited. though they loved and supported her as she grew, they also knew to teach THE HYDRA the importance of being disciplined and a hard worker.