⠀⠀ neo genesis

NEO GENESIS

portrayal(s): aespa, kiss of lifedebut year: pre-debutage range: 1999-2005

debut year: pre-debut
age range: 1999-2005

— ⌗ THRILLIN! RECORDS' upcoming girl group.
— ⌗ as implied by their name, NEO GENESIS is a project girl group formed by NEO ANGEL, its members carefully curated by the watchful eyes of their senior who oversee many aspects of their training. the girls have been gifted with invaluable knowledge regarding what it takes to be the best of the best, their debut set to mark the true beginning of a new, superior era incomparable to what the industry is currently witnessing.
— ⌗ currently, the public has yet to see any mention of NEO GENESIS and its members, plans of their debut being kept tightly under wraps by both NEO ANGEL and the company as a whole.

BLACK MAMBA
statusclosed

position(s): leader, main dancer, lead rapper, vocalist, visual, face of the group, centerage range: 99' to 02' liner

age range: 99' to 02' liner

✶ ˖ the black cat of NEO GENESIS, BLACK MAMBA is not a kind and forthcoming person. she grew up in an environment that failed in cultivating her need and ability to receive and express affection, resulting in what is now her cold and aloof personality. she is blunt in conversation, preferring to get to the point and avoiding any unnecessary pleasantries — the way she has learned to survive in the world after growing tired of a life where she would only kiss along the shoes of other people. BLACK MAMBA is meticulously detailed and goal oriented, and though it would be wrong to say she is someone who completely lacks any sort of empathy, her priorities are often set in a way which will, for the most part, ignore it. she can appear boring and feel almost suffocating to be around, at times her presence alone being enough to overwhelm anyone who is not used to her and her unwaveringly sharp gaze.

thrill points:
— ⌗ has a younger sibling she was forced to provide for at a young age.
— ⌗ her closet is more on the causal side and lacks greatly in color, often defaulting to fully black outfits with only a few rare exceptions.