⠀⠀ epik rising

EPIK RISING

portrayal(s): p1harmonydebut year: 2023age range: 2000-2006

debut year: 2023
age range: 2000-2006

— ⌗ THRILLIN! RECORDS' third boy group.
— ⌗ despite still being a rookie group, the members of EPIK RISING are quickly establishing themselves as some of the best amongst their generation.
— ⌗ their concept is characterized by a chaotic yet vulnerable sense of self expression, allowing an unfiltered and unrestrained portrayal of the growing mind as it rises to a meaningful place within the world.
— ⌗ with three of its members having already been introduced to the idol industry before, EPIK RISING's debut brought much traction from each of their previously established fanbases. this has also caused quite an imbalance in terms of popularity amongst the members, however, undeniably permitting negative tension to fester within both the group and its fandom.

SIREN
statusclosed

position(s): leader, lead vocalistage range: 00' to 02' liner

age range: 00' to 02' liner

          ˖            SIREN does his best to be a good leader. unfortunately, he has a problem of being quite pissy, easily riled up when it comes to dealing with frustrating individuals. he can also be rather judgemental and deflective, pointing fingers before realizing that he might actually be the problem himself. perhaps what made him stand out to be chosen as leader though is how stupidly determined he can be, wholeheartedly believing he can do anything regardless of how difficult others might say it'd be. he's prone to overworking himself and having a faulty sleep schedule — and maybe that too could serve as an excuse for the incessant twitch in his eye indicating a truly unjustified annoyance. it usually takes him running various circles around something for SIREN to apologize for ever being at fault, and even his apologies can feel a bit forced and disingenuous. his feelings do get a little hurt if people question his sincerity though, something that often gets portrayed in him being defensive all over again.