2 The cat is hideous

A vast room filled with the smell of liquor. Ten empty bottles of expensive alcohol are placed on the floor, while there are other three bottles were rolled under the study table.

Strangely, the king-sized bed are empty, no one was sleeping in there. But as you look around, you will notice a strange black fellow lying on the floor, sleeping comfortably.

The curtains weren't properly covering the big window. The sun beamed its light through it and the rays kissed the body of our black fellow.

It slowly opens its eyes as it feels the warmth of the sunlight. It yawns and a tear forms in the corner of its eye.

It stood up even though the fellow is still drowsy, and wanted to sleep more but it thought its time to get up and be ready to go to the University.

What time is it already?

The black fellow then walks to go out, but before it even reaches the door, it walks across a mirror in the side.

It stopped moving as it notice in its peripheral vision that there is something black in the mirror.

Hm?

It then faces the mirror. Black furs, a tail, pointed ears, and whiskers...a four-legged animal...

After realizing what it saw, all it do was screamed.

"MEOOOWWWWW!!" (AAAHHHHHHH!!)
.
.
.
.
Tada, our feline friend's cute reaction.

How...How did this ugly cat get inside my room?!

Ugh...I don't like cats...

Suddenly, it gazes sharply at its own reflection and asked itself. "You. How did you end up here? Shoo!" It tried to drive itself away. And strangely, why does its mouth from the reflection move along the time it speaks?

"..."

After a moment of silence, a suspicion was forming inside its head. And needs to confirm if those suspicions were true.

It then started to move while looking at the reflection in the mirror. It takes a step, then followed by another step. Our black fellow stopped what it was doing, and suddenly its face was contorted with fear.

W-Why is the cat...i-imitating my every move?

He then raises his right paw and touched his reflection. He stares at the green eyes for a while...and that was the time his suspicions were correct! He became a cat!! And that was a fact! Correct! True! Right!

His soul almost left his body after learning the truth. He started to panic. What on earth is happening? The handsome young man became a black cat that was considered unlucky! Who did this to him?!

Those were the thoughts running through his mind.

"..."

He stopped panicking after he remembered what happened yesterday that he thought was all a dream.

That bastard! That f****ng idiot truck, he did this to me, did he?! I will f****ng kill him!!!

The feline was in a rage after recalling what happened. He has the urge to scratch and bite that truck!

I will scratch him until all his skin will peel off!!

After swearing the truck nonstop, he decided to roam his eyes around. Come to think of it, this isn't my room...don't tell me, all that muscle head Truck said was true?! Does he send me into f****ng Isekai?!

Our feline was in rage again, his eyes are raging with fire as he cussed Truck-kun.

I will f****ng kill him!

That sh*t bast**d!

I swear I'll kill hi---huh?

All of a sudden, a bright light came out.

Ugh, it's blinding.

From that light, a figure emerged spreading its wings in slow motion. The figure actually thinks that he is some kind of angel that will save mankind.

"Behold---" It didn't finish its words when our black fellow cut him off.

"...MEEEOOOWWW!! Meow! Meoww! Meow!" (AHHHH!! What the hell is that?!!)

Our cute feline is shocked, how could a toy like that alive?! Especially, it is flying like it's a bird or something!!

"Huh? Hold on, I'll call my interpreter..." The toy truck said then laughs. "Wahaha! Kidding, I actually speak cat language. Good to see you again, Brix-san or should I call you now, Yejun-nim?"

The shock he was feeling vanished, however, a furious feeling took over him after hearing the familiar voice.

"You. You are that sh*t bast**d." He uttered as he gazes at the truck like he was found his target.

"Eeekkk!!" The truck flinched as it met the murderous gaze

"Eeekkk!!" The truck flinched as it met the murderous gaze. The truck was sure what will he do next. The cat will destroy the truck!

It attempted to fly higher but it felt chills when it felt claws were already taking hold of a part of its body.

It slowly looked at the cat and saw that the black fellow is now having a sinister smile.

Gulp. "D-Don't kill me!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!" It screamed as the cat started to scratch him. "G-Goddess of Transmigration, help meee!!!! I'm gonna diee!!!"

*Two hellish hours later*

Truck-kun was sulking in the corner, while the cat is looking so satisfied after beating the great Truck-kun.

"Now, explain where am I and what the missions should I accomplish."

The truck flew towards him and answered. "You are in a game..."

Game? What kind of game?

"...an Otome Game call---"

"What?! A f****ng dating sim?!!"

The truck suddenly replied in excitement. "Yes! It is called, Sadistic Beauty: Make Me Waku Waku!!"

W-What?

"If this is a dating sim, and the fact that I transported in this game then...am I...one of the Male Leads?!" His voice was filled with excitement.

Since his full of himself, he thought. Hm, that's expected. I'm handsome, tall, and smart, a perfect guy to become a Male Lead.

The truck frowned as he notice the cat was gloating, then answered his question. "Uh, no. You're actually one of the side characters that will die soon at the hands of MC, if not probably by the hands of the Male Leads."

Our black fellow was stunned, something just cracked inside him.

I-I'm not the Male Lead?!

...Wait a moment, did that bast**d say...I'm going to die?!!!

The cat was about to beat the truck again but before he could, he stopped when Truck-kun spoke. "Alert!! One of the Male Leads is coming!!"

....