6 Sol Cohen

What?! Wait, I'm not ready to meet another target character yet!

Truck-kun stared at Yejun. "Why are you just standing there? You can check his Danger Rate!"

"No! Even though Eunhan is an angel-like character, the next to show up will probably be the opposite of an angel..." Yejun wrapped one arm around his figure and then shivers. "...T-That is always been the case...I don't want to d-die yet..."

Truck-kun made a poker face and then spoke. "You're exaggerating. Male Leads are not that kind people, you know."

Yejun raises an eyebrow. "You told me that either the heroine or those f****ng male leads will kill me! How you'd explain that?! Or are you lying to me in the first place, so that I will play your game?!"

"I'm not lying, I just forgot about that. But since we are already near the other character, you could just check them."

Yejun realizes that Truck-kun is right. Since the target character is near them, might as well just check the information. However, he needs to have physical contact to see the info. Yejun was hesitant, what if that character isn't like his brother? What if the new character he will discover is a killer or something? And being touched by Yejun, that character will kill him.

No, no, I'm just exaggerating. Right, he's one of the target characters, and the creator wouldn't create a male lead that's a killer, because the players wouldn't like that...but, if they are not a murderer or something, then why would that truck say that I'll be died by the hands of them? Is this game not actually an Otome game, but a world with a bunch of serial killers?!

Nope, Yejun really is exaggerating. Though he decided, he will just try to see the information of the new target character.

"Where is he?" He asked full of determination.

"I dunno."

Yejun's eyelid twitched. "What? Then how did you know he's here?"

"You know, a truck's instinct." He gloats, but it vanished when Yejun grabs him from his bag and yelled.

"Do you even have that in the first place?!"

"Hey! You're mean! Of course, I have! Trucks even have a heart!" He yelled back.

You mean, engine.

"Tsk. If he's near then let's find him." Yejun said and aggressively put back the toy truck inside the bag. "Ouch! Hey, be gentle!" But Yejun ignored him.

...

At the back of the school building, a silhouette of a young man was very intimidating as he stepped the body of a student that was on the ground looking so beat up. While the other accomplices were on the side, on their knees, trembling in fear and their complexions were pale. They felt terror at the young man in front of them.

"Now. Don't touch me so casually." An icy tone was heard, and they felt chills down their spine.

"Y-Yes!" The student who was pinned on the ground responded nervously.

"The rest of you." He shifted his cold gaze to the students kneeling before him. "Who is your leader? Hah, picking a fight with me, huh?"