Chapter 17

.....

A few minutes later, Yejun found his polo-sleeve unbuttoned, exposing his upper body.  Not so far from him, he saw himself in a wall glass, his eyes then landed on that red thing on his collarbone. He squinted his eyes to see what that red thing was.

Huh? It seems that the red thing is... Yejun’s eyes widened and his complexion turned pale as he realized what it was.

Is...is...

That...

A...k-kiss...mark...?!

His face contorted with horror.

What...what the f**k did he do to me?!

Yejun’s face turns pale, thinking that he’s been harassed by someone.

Yejun roams his eyes around to find the person who is capable of doing that.

In front of him, he notices a figure, a male figure sitting in a chair. He can’t see the face since it’s dark where the person is sitting. He furrowed his brows when he noticed something from the male.

Is he writing? No, he seems to be sketching something.

When the male felt a gaze on him, his piercing gaze made Yejun flinch when they suddenly locked eyes.

He’s not wearing his eyeglasses anymore. If he’s focused on something, he’ll remove his glasses because he thought it was on his way.

“o-oi! Let me go!"  Yejun was struggling to untie the rope but it’s hard to untie it because of his situation.

“Hey, will you stay put?” His tone was cold as he threw a sharp gaze at Yejun.

“What the hell did you do to me? Do you want some beating? Just so you wait after I get this thing off me!” Yejun tried to escape but he wasn’t able to.

Arghhhh!! this is annoying!

All of a sudden, Jax’s eyes glint a spark when he sees Yejun’s situation.

That expression, the struggle he was making to escape is perfect! Jax didn’t waste any more time and immediately drew that scene.

That sweat from trying to escape,  why does he look so hot on that? Plus he has a great body! I’m really good at spotting good-looking people!

The male was sketching Yejun enthusiastically. He’s really the perfect character for this!

Yejun was looking at the male in confusion, why does he seem so excited?

He was about to try his luck to escape but Jax spoke. “I won’t repeat myself. Stay still. Don’t worry I will let you go once I’m done.”

What exactly is he doing by the way? No matter what it is, I don’t care. I’m close to untying this f***ng rope! 

The rope that is being tied to him is slowly loosening. Any minute, he’ll successfully untie it.

It’s almost... I almost...got it!!

After so much struggle, Yejun successfully did it. He was able to untie the rope, he then quickly stood and was about to button his polo when someone suddenly held his wrist preventing what he was going to do.

What the...

Yejun winced when a pair of ash-grey eyes pierced through his soul.

“W-what are you trying to do?” Yejun asked with a shaky voice.

Just the thought of the possible reason why he has a kiss mark on his neck made him feel horror. He might be wrong about his conclusions but there was still a big chance that he was right!