Chapter 11 Follow my brother

Morning

Yejun was getting ready to follow Eunhan who was going to meet the female lead.

Yejun is planning he should not wear any weird clothes to avoid being suspicious. However, Truck-kun who was watching him made a poker face.

He just said that he shouldn't wear something strange but look at what is he wearing right now! He even looks more suspicious about that!

If you are curious about what is he wearing, I'll tell you. He's just wearing all black, a T-shirt and black pants. He wore a black ball cap, a black face mask and he even wore sunglasses. Whoever saw him like that will only think that he is someone suspicious.

"Yejun-nim, you're too obvious," Truck-kun said wearing a poker face.

Yejun looks at him with a questioning look. "I'm not, this is just casual wear, also, if I'm not going to cover my face, Eunhan will see me."

"Oh yeah, your right!"

"Now let's go!"

Truck-kun transforms into his human form since people can't see him except for Yejun.

"What the hell!"

"What?"

"Can you please wear a T-shirt?"

"I don't like wearing a T-shirt because it will only cover my beautiful abs and muscle! Wahaha!"

Yejun groaned at him.

"Aha! Is it because you are envious of my body that you want to cover it badly?! Wahaha! Who wouldn't like my body?! Look at you, you should go to the gym sometimes, you're all bones---" Just as he finished his words, Truck-kun received a smack on his head and a bump emerged.

"Who would like a body like that?! I don't like muscly guys! I don't like abs, I don't like seeing them!" Yejun may say that but we don't know if that is really the truth.

When they got out, they saw Eunhan just leaving the mansion, driving his black sports car.

"Come on, Yejun-nim!" Truck-kun said as he notice Yejun just standing still. What's wrong with him?

"Don't tell me I'm going to run just to follow him?!"

"Ah, kekeke!" All of a sudden, Truck-kun gloats. Yejun frowned. "That doesn't a problem at all! Keke, I can just transform into my truck form and change my size so that you can fit on it! Wahaha!"

It was a good offer but Yejun immediately decline. "Nope. Not gonna happened."

"What?! Why?! You should be grateful because not just anyone can ride my truck form!" Truck-kun fumes.

"Who would want to ride that hideous form of yours?! It's worst than a truck of trash!"

Hearing it, Truck-kun was stabbed by the truth. When Yejun remembers the image of the truck that hit him, it looks like a truck that collects garbage in your home. Or maybe worst than that. Its appearance is just like a truck that didn't wash up, it's dirty, a lot of scratches. So who would want to ride something like that, especially since he's a handsome young man?

"Y-Yejun-nim, you're so mean!" There was a tear in the corner of his eyes. "I inherited that truck from my grandfather! I know it's old but it's very valuable for me! So don't you dare spout things off my grandfather's truck like that! "

Yejun was taken aback, he didn't know. "Okay, I'm sorry."

Just as he finished, Truck-kun continued. "Because I should be the only one who is allowed to talk to him like that! " He suddenly in rage, his eyes were on fire.