7 Killian Haylor

...

Yejun went straight to a seat near the window and place his backpack on the desk. Slam himself on the chair and heave a deep breath.

His bag was slightly open, enough for Truck-kun to peek at the male in front of him. "Yejun-nim, why did you immediately leave?" He asked in a low voice.

Out of irratation, Yejun brushed his hair back exposing his forehead. Students in the classroom saw what he just did and got starstruck, why is he so handsome and cool at the same time? However, they quickly averted their gazes away from him when Yejun unconsciously glared at them. Then shifted his gaze to the toy truck. "What do you think?!" He yelled in a low voice.

Truck-kun made a questioning look. "What?"

"I almost died! That bastard is trying to kill me! Just because I f****ng touched him?" Yejun clicks his tongue.

"But you escaped from his hands? Right?"

"Yes! That's because I know the basic martial arts!" He suddenly feels chills recalling what happened. "T-Those eyes from him are staring at me like I'm his next target to kill...And there was a student who was beaten to a pulp even though that student is much broader than him! And have you not read the information?! He likes bloody fights! If he wasn't caught off guard by me, and if I hadn't run away, he'll beat me to death!!"

Yejun's heart couldn't stop beating fast. He's biting his fingernails nervously while shivering in fear. How can he stop that target character from dating the MC? After seeing the danger rate, it's obvious that he is already acquainted with the heroine. It will be hard to stop him from meeting the female.

Yejun let out a deep sigh, slowly calming down. If he keeps feeling panicky and scared he can't do anything.

He shifted his gaze outside the window and saw grasses with few trees, he unconsciously count them...it was only three trees. There are no students around that area, it seems peaceful there.

While still looking outside, he asked Truck-kun. "Should I save all of them? Can I just save at least one of them?" I can just save my brother, if the MC is really that capable of killing, I will not hesitate to save my good brother!

After seeing the information about the second target character, Yejun thought that he was obviously good at fighting, he was even almost killed by him. So he can defend himself if that MC is going to kill him.

Truck-kun yawned before he answered, he kinda felt sleepy all of a sudden. "You will be going to save all of them. It's easy, Yejun-nim, all you need to do is stop them from dating the MC--" He stopped when Yejun suddenly death glare at him.

He said it like it's easy to do!!

"C-Calm down, I can help you,"

Yejun made a doubtful expression, can he really help him?

"I know that look Yejun-nim! Trust me! If I can gain a new skill, I can help you!"

Yejun raises an eyebrow. "You can gain a skill? What kind of skill?" Is he a system or something? But he can transform into a person? Also, he's a dumbass truck!

"I don't know. It depends on your performance...maybe?"

"What? So you're not sure! How can I trust you?!" Yejun clicks his tongue again and watches the scenery outside.

All of a sudden, the truck noticed something. "Yejun-nim! Yejun-nim!"

"Shut up." He said lazily.

"Yejun-nim another ta---"