Chapter 12 He's just a side character

"Kyaaahh!!" A lady screamed in horror as he saw a spoonful of a dish that was floating in mid-air.

What's happening...

huh?! 

Yejun saw Truck-kun devouring his supposed meal. He was eating happily, unaware of the commotion he did.

What the f***k is that idiot doing?! I clearly told him that he shouldn't touch those foods!! Now people are freaking out!

Yejun was frustrated.

I shouldn't have brought him with me! Ugh, can I kill him?!  Yes, I should kill him, ah, no, before I kill him, I should torture him first until he begs that I should kill him instead.

Truck-kun's mouth opened wide and was about to eat the dish but he wasn't able to when he felt chills down his spine.

His mouth is left hanging as he slowly and nervously turns his head to see Yejun who is surrounded by a killing intent while glaring at him.

He immediately shut his mouth and let go of the spoon at the same time. And suddenly he looks away and then whistles, pretending that he didn't do anything wrong. 

The guests are in commotion about what just happened, though the staff immediately calms them down. Some of them didn't care what just happened, some tried to calm down, but others were still horrified. Thinking there might be a ghost lurking in that restaurant.

What should I do?! That's my table, people will probably think that I'm the one who's doing it, or maybe they will think that I'm a monster! What should I do?!

While the guests are in panic, a fine young man comes out of nowhere and suddenly apologizes.  "I'm sorry..."

As he walks slowly to the crowd, he emits a strong presence. He gives off a bright aura.

People all turn their heads. Surprised and thrilled they felt when they saw the man in front of them. The person was beaming.

"Gosh! Isn't that Mr Sebastian?!"  One of the guests yelled in excitement.

"Kyaaahhh!!!"

Ladies can't stop giggling while admiring the man in front of them.

Other ladies who already have a boyfriend or life partner can't resist the charm of the man. 

Except for his attractive appearance, he's also an excellent person.

Who's that? Is he some kind of celebrity?  Yejun thought.

Well thanks to him the people's attention now is on him.

Yejun glanced at the crowd for a moment then walked sneakily back to his table. 

As he sat down, he threw a  death glare at Truck-kun.

Truck-kun flinched and averted his eyes away from Yejun.

"...It's my fault..."  The man earlier continued. "I cast the wrong spell. I deeply apologize." He smiled sheepishly then he glanced meaningfully at Yejun.

Yejun made a questioning look.

"So it was our dear sorcerer!" Another man showed up, it was the manager of the place.

"I'm sorry, I've made a mistake." He apologised again.

The manager laughs. "Haha! It's fine, it's fine! The guests already calm down now that they know it was you."

The sorcerer just laughs shyly.