CHAPTER 3 🤍 Felicity And Misery

Thread looked at Era comparing him to his own geno, Era had short white hair with the ends curled back slightly as well as there being three small red streaks running down the right side of his face. He had a bright red right eye with the left one obscured by a white eye patch, the eye patch itself was a white circle with silver straps wrapped around the cheek and upper forehead and a red flower symbol sown into it with red string. As for the clothes, when on duty he wore a white top with the lower torso part of it being light pink as well as the loose jeans and sandals. When off duty be wore something more like what original geno wore which was a white jacket with a red collared shirt under it and tight red shorts as well as black trainers and knee high socks.

Thread looked at the food that had been placed infront of him and couldn't help but chuckle lightly at what exactly he'd been given, there were five pancakes layed out on a plate with chocolate chips and whipped cream decorating it to look like an original non-shiny Eevee. He looked around the room again his eyes now settling on the eevee from yesterday, a cast was wrapped around its back leg and she was eating from a small bowl that had been placed infront of them and filled with some type of meat substitute for trainer owned pokemon or something along those lines.

She was oddly calm for what happened the other day dare he even say happy which he just couldent wrap his head around why they could possibly be content with the events that had unfolded just the day prior. The Eevee looked up at Thread giving a cheerful yip while their tail wagged quickly from side to side, Era looked at eevee with a smile then turned to Thread

"You know, Eevees are pretty loyal, expecially the ones in this area" He commented "I wouldn't be surprised if Eevee recognised you were the one who helped it and decided to tag along"

"W-what?!" Thread stammered "no no no no no! I know NOTHING about pokemon let alone how to care for one! Plus I barely have any money I doubt it would be smart for it to follow me"

"Oh please, that isn't much of a problem, it's not like there's entire classes about how to take care of pokemon unless you're going to a trainer school. Do you at least have a rotom phone?" Era asked, Thread shook his head obviously having no idea what a rotom phone even was "huh, I did just get a new one last week... alright, you can have my old one we'll just need to catch a new rotom"

"..." Thread stared at Era with a blank expression "What the heck is a rotom"

"You really are clueless aren't you? Rotom are a type of pokemon that are often used in mechanical devices to help trainers, they get to eat as much electricity as they like and trainers are able to get a very helpful and lively assistant" Era explained taking out his own phone "rotom phones are just what we call phones with a rotom bonded to them. This right here is mine and any data is stored through the rotom who brings it from device to device when you buy anything new"

"Oh... what does a rotom look like then?" Thread asked liking where this was going for once, Era looked up with a small laugh as the lights flickered

"Welp, guess you're going to find out soon since a rotom just happened to attack the pokemon center" Era took out a white ball with the upper half of it being blue with black web like patterns ontop of it, he held the ball out infront of him and tapped a button on the front of it causing a red light to flash and leave a trail from the button to the ground where it shifted and expanded till the light faded a tall pink mantis like pokemon standing where it was "Come on lurantis! There's a rotom near the power room we gotta find"

Thread stood up intending to follow Era and Lurantis but pausing when he saw the Eevee walk by as well oddly close behind him, he sighed and picked the small fox like creature up giving a look that practically said 'I guess I'm suck with you'