CHAPTER 7 🤍 Chara And Frisk?

??? leapt out the dark green swirling portal giving a slight nod to ???, ??? And ??? who stood on the other side before turning to focus on the path. It scanned the forest for a few seconds smelling fresh nectar and seeing bright arrays of flowers scattered across the dense but sun covered forest, the sky was an orange showing it to be sunrise at this time. ??? picked up it's head and galloped along the forest path its green to grey boot like hooves leaving clear marks in the soil as it decended deeper down the designated path.

They had no idea why ??? Wanted them to go to alola let alone to be on such a specific island in such a specific spot at such a specific time but do you really question their orders? No. Luckily for ??? they had always been known for being the fastest of their group so they doubted it would take that long to get to ten carat hill. It leapt over a fallen tree taking a moment to cut through the branch using leaf blade in case any wild pokemon that lived in the area needed to pass through.

🤍

The day started like any other past the last few days for Thread, being woken up by having water gun used on his face and having to dry out his scarf again. Curse you angel.

He pushed the covers off and looked around the room he was in for a few seconds taking a moment to recollect his thoughts and remember what happened the day prior. He could remember Astronomy (the outer look-alike) telling him to go to sleep, him declining because he was an adult and didn't even need to sleep, Felicity pawing at his ankles while growling angrily, Pirouette already moving to the basement where their room was and finally Felicity eventually dragging Thread into the room when she somehow got her paws on his scarf. How she got it he still wonders.

Thread looked at the side of the bed and saw two pet beds which Pirouette slept in and Felicity sat in chewing one end of her left ears bow, across the room placed on a decent sized table was a glass fish tank decorated with all kinds of real and fake decorations which Angel swam around in twirling her fins in a must he admit beautiful way. Felicity's bed was silver with pink, green and yellow-orange spotting across it as well as having a small white blanket layed over it whereas Pirouette's was light purple with pink, red and yellow feathers across it and having two violet pillow placed at either sides of the back of it.

He gave Felicity that look for a bit then climbed the stairs up to the main room where Astronomy would likely be if he had gotten up yet. Talking about Astronomy, to say Thread was surprised by how they acted and looked would be a bit of an understatement. For starters, the Outer back in his multiverse was more calm but observative making it hard to hide anything from them but Astronomy? He seemed to just be more easy going without any particular reason, quick to panic and didn't try hide it but always got himself back together with help from his partners Starmie, Ampharos, Stoutland, Ccincino, Mienshao and Ariados.

Astronomy had pale white skin with white hair reaching his shoulders that faded to bright yellow, his eyes were a bright blue with yellow star shaped pupils to match. He wore a dark blue jacket with puffy yellow fur along the hood and yellow stripes across the waist part, he also wore black leggings with white sneakers and blue stripes across them. The thing Thread liked most about Astronomy's outfit was definitely the dark blue star shaped cross body bag which he wore all the time to hold different items and even some smaller books.

Astronomy was sat at a table writing some notes in a notepad before tucking it away into the star bag when Thread got to the top of the stairs, he turned to look at Thread for a moment before grabbing a diveball from the table and sprinting to the door