CHAPTER 11 🤍 Wrapping Paper And Ribbons

Felicity had evolved, standing where the once eevee had been now was a shiny sylveon standing tall despite the scratches and bruises across her body with ribbons waving outstretched in a show of power while the ribbons she'd wore as an Eevee were cast aside to the ground below her paws. Her fur had the slightest blue tint with the pink tipping her ribbon like appendages and eyes a hot pink bording red with how bright they were and the blue on the rest of her body a darker shade of neon similar to the strings Thread had once used in combat with opponents back in his original multiverse.

Felicity wasted no time attacking, she sprinted forward knocking the Totem off its feet and pushing them into the wall with her ribbons lashing forward in claw like swipes. Pink energy began to circle around her on the ground before flaring up in a flame like form and shifting to music notes that followed as Felicity leapt forward with another attack giving a Whistle like sound as the attack landed

"Disarming voice..." Thread muttered confused how he knew the name of the move but quickly shaking it off and pulling out the rotom phone to check the pokedex for new information on Felicity now that she had evolved.

NICKNAME: Felicity
GENDER: Female
SPECIES: Shiny Eevee
LV: 30
ABILITY: Cute Charm
NATURE: Jolly
MOVESET: Disarming Voice, Swift, Quick Attack, Covet

"Cute Charm? What is that ment to do?" Thread muttered confused by the new ability, he took a breath and focused on the battle shocked but amused by what he saw. Felicity was dodging swiftly moving her paws and ribbons in a way that made it seem like she was dancing and Thread had no reason to believe she wasn't based of how she'd been getting more lessons from Pirouette and actively tried to learn since the night they'd met agony face to face. Her movements were slow but fast when she senced something coming as well as including her shifting her body weight from paw to paw for sharper quicker movements.

She leapt up performing a front flip and landing on her front paws before batting away a double edge from the totem by wrapping her ribbons around its paws and tossing them off balance before pushing herself backwards and performing a sharp turn transformed into a sprint to a quick attack. She waved her ribbons a bit and clapped them two times causing a swift to form which she threw at the disoriented Gumshoos ending the fight quickly. Felicity was shaking on her paws so Thread guessed she was still worn out from the fight and returned her while they went back to get their Z-crystals.

🤍

Everything went pretty smoothly, Thread and Ailani got a normalium Z-crystal and got a free travel ticket to take a shorter route back home since Reverie had offered and pressed until Thread eventually gave in and accepted. On the way back they'd stopped at a shop selling different pokemon items ranging from battle items, evolution items and even a few accessories and contest items to pick up some new items for Felicity to try on. Let's just say Felicity turned out to be intrested in so many items that Thread had to literally chase her around the store just to make her drop an extra fur clip.

He managed to get her to choose between two outfits after three hours and stopping a hysterical Ailani, the first was her favourite and consisted of a scarlet sunhat with ear holes for felicity's ears to poke out and two scarlet ribbons one around her tail and the other her upper front right leg. The second had a light blue hood with scarlet lining around the edges and scarlet sandals with light blue cotton sown into them, likely for comfort.

When they'd got back to the old lab house he and Astronomy lived at you could imagine the shock he got from Astronomy at Felicity's evolution but that was shaken relatively quickly by a question that took Thread by surprise. He really should have expected the question based of the decorations he was seeing around and some stuff he noticed people trying to hide and especially the gift wrapping he saw being put away in the kitchen.