4| workplace seduction

song: drink it —the boyz

4| workplace seduction

"young master, sir taehyun is waiting for you," mr kwon knocked on the door.

taehyun clicked his tongue. he opened the door with the spare key. he pulled the curtains aside.

"get up we're leaving in ten."

beomgyu groaned, squinting at the sunlight hitting his face.

"i don't want to~" beomgyu whined.

having enough, taehyun threw aside beomgyu's covers. beomgyu smiled lazily, looking into taehyun's eyes.

"if you just wanted to look at my naked body you could have just said so taehyunnie~"

taehyun did not let his eyes wander strictly locking them with beomgyu's eyes and eyes only.

"i'm sorry. i didn't know," taehyun apologised curtly.

beomgyu pouted, "aw i thought you were up for some fun hyun!"

ignoring beomgyu's words he replied, "be ready in ten."

beomgyu let out a small hmph as he watched taehyun leave his room, locking the door with a small click. taehyun was just so unresponsive to him. and it irked him to no end.

taking a quick shower, beomgyu stepped out of the misty bath seeing a nicely ironed black suit laid out on his bed.

mr kwon knows i don't like this one.

beomgyu smiled mischievously, what better way to annoy taehyun? beomgyu pulled out a flaming red suit. he wore a vest beneath his blazer, without a shirt, reveal a large expanse of his chest for everyone to see.

he couldn't wait to see taehyun's reaction. he slowly walked down the stairs, the click of his shoes against the marble tiles was the only thing that could be heard.

he saw taehyun's eyes scan beomgyu's outfit, not lingering anywhere like beomgyu had hoped.

taehyun arched his perfectly shaped brow, "what happened to the suit i laid out for you?"

beomgyu walked up to taehyun, his slim fingers adjusting the tie on the latter's neck.

"i should make a statement shouldn't i? it's been awhile since i've step foot in the company hyun. i want all eyes on me," beomgyu grinned, the glint in his eyes not going unnoticed by taehyun.

taehyun swiftly grabbed the keys to his car, "we're running late."

taehyun removed his blazer, rolling up his sleeves before settling himself into a chair in the far corner. he watched as beomgyu flirted with the secretary that was handing him the work to oversee.

he could sense the poor woman's flustered demeanour from a mile away, her tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and the cherry on top being the prominent blush on her cheeks.

taehyun couldn't fathom whether beomgyu was doing it intentionally or unintentionally, but the smiles he throws out to everyone. the one that makes the receiver seem like they're the only one in his eyes does make everyone go mush.

taehyun held back an eyeroll as he watched the woman fumble as she presented, her eyes lingering too long on beomgyu's exposed chest.

taehyun couldn't be more annoyed, beomgyu had attracted the attention of everyone in the office when he step foot into the building. out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed how people peeked up from their booths and murmured amongst themselves.

of course, he couldn't forget how beomgyu preened under their attention.

"taehyun-ah could you grab me an iced americano from the company cafe?" beomgyu smiled.

taehyun simply nodded, striding out of the office.

fuck, my neck is so sore from sitting on that chair.

"beomgyu, i missed you."

beomgyu chuckled, "more like you missed my body hyunjin."

hyunjin pretended to think, "you're right. i missed that too."

beomgyu loosened hyunjin's tie as hyunjin popped beomgyu's blazer and vest buttons open.

hyunjin lifted beomgyu onto the desk, messing up the numerous files on the table. his hands roamed around beomgyu's bare chest, his teeth nipping and sucking the latter's neck.

beomgyu shut his eyes, instantly a vision of taehyun with his sleeves rolled up, his white shirt straining against his body, his palm putting a light pressure on his neck.

i need to get laid.

just then, the door opened with a small click. taehyun's eyes instantly caught his own and god did beomgyu want to die.

the real taehyun was right before him, watching him get it on with his colleague.

"n-ngh~" beomgyu moaned so loud when hyunjin pinched his nipple, twisting that bud. and he couldn't believe that he had imagined taehyun doing that in that moment.

he had moaned so loud at the thought of taehyun touching him.

swiftly, beomgyu pushed hyunjin away gently.

just then hyunjin noticed taehyun's presence, quickly mumbled a "see-you-later" to beomgyu before scurrying out.

taehyun took a few steps placing, the coffee beside beomgyu on the table.

beomgyu was so horny. fuck, it was so embarrassing when he felt himself twitch when he noticed taehyun's eyes on him, drinking his essence.

just taehyun's presence was so overpowering to his senses.

"taehyun," beomgyu whined as he caught the bodyguard's arm tugging him closer.

"please touch me," beomgyu mumbled as his placed taehyun's palm on his chest.

the calloused and rough fingertips against his smooth skin lit up a fire within him. the heat of taehyun's palm was enough to make beomgyu squirm.

"hyun please~" beomgyu was already begging while he used taehyun's fingertips to pinch his nipple. he used taehyun's hand like it was mannequin.

he was desperate to see taehyun's emotion at that point. he wanted to know if the bodyguard wanted as bad as beomgyu wanted him.

taehyun gently pushed beomgyu away, "fix yourself. i'll come back in ten."

beomgyu let out a frustrated growl.

i'm so pathetic.

–L