8| i always wished for an "us"

song: 9 and three quarters (run away) –tomorrow by together

8| i always wished for an "us"

"we've got a long day ahead of us gyu, wake up," yeonjun shook beomgyu.

beomgyu rolled away, "i don't want to."

"choi beomgyu get your ass out of bed right now!" yeonjun chirped as he dragged beomgyu by his ankles.

whining, beomgyu slapped yeonjun's hands away, "just because you got proposed to last night, doesn't mean you get to destroy my sleep so early in the morning."

yeonjun coughed, "i-i didn't get proposed to!"

beomgyu gagged, "hyung you're blushing so hard that i can sell you off as a traffic cone. you should have seen yourself last night, man you looked like you wanted make out with soobin."

yeonjun smirked, "who said i didn't?"

"make sure to tell mr kwon to put the sheets from the guest room in the laundry," beomgyu smirked.

yeonjun choked on air, "yah! shut up!"

beomgyu huffed before clambering out of bed and into the shower.

"wear these," yeonjun chucked the black vest and the flare leather pants.

"what's happening today?" beomgyu asked confused at yeonjun's antics.

"i set you up on a date!"

"oh ok...wait what?! a date?!"

yeonjun nodded, as he took out all the tools and make up he needed to make beomgyu look sexy as hell. he was already sexy but you know he needs the slight bedazzling.

"i literally told you i love he-who-shall-not-be-named last night," beomgyu pointed out.

yeonjun tsked, "have you seen yourself this past week? you've been moping around like a lovesick idiot and taehyun's been only here for a month."

"it's been a month already?" beomgyu asked shocked.

"did you catch the only irrelevant part of the entire monologue i had just now?" yeonjun groaned.

"sorry to tell you but there's no way in hell taehyun is letting me leave the house."

yeonjun clapped, smiling ecstatically, "you see, i asked your dad for permission. you know he wants you to get married to one of those chaebol heirs."

beomgyu sighed, knowing that it was true. beomgyu had no interest in taking over the business hence, beomgyu's dad is keen on looking for an alliance.

"who is he?"

"kim mingyu, son of kim taehyung."

beomgyu's face lit up, "as in v modelling agency's kim taehyung?"

yeonjun nodded as he started styling beomgyu's hair.