11| soobin the c*ckblock king

song: red lights –straykids

11| soobin the c*ckblock king

taehyun's legs instantly stuck to the ground, feeling like dead weights when he heard the soft click of beomgyu's door. he kept his eyes to the floor, feeling unworthy of looking at beomgyu, as he watched the door open revealing the vinyl flooring of beomgyu's room. 

 "do you mean it?" beomgyu hoarsely whispered. 

taehyun's eyes instantly flickered up, his heart squeezing in his chest as he gazed at how dishevelled the boy looked. 

fuck and he still looks so damn magical. 

beomgyu cleared his throat before asking again, "did you mean whatever you said to soobin that day? that i'm rude, annoying–" beomgyu paused, noting the growing fondness in taehyun's eyes, slightly awestruck. 

"you left before i finished my words beom. i remember saying how you were rude, sassy, clingy and etcetera but you didn't hear me say how much i liked that about you. i like your snarky comments and your sass makes me want to fucking smother you with kisses. i like it when you're clingy, god beom it kills me whenever i'm not near you. if you haven't realised, i kind of lo– like you... a lot." taehyun smiled. 

the moment was bittersweet, he knew he was out of beomgyu's league but at least he cleared up all the misunderstandings between them. 

i'll just watch you from afar like how i'm supposed to. 

a small comfortable silence erupted between the two as they just stood there gazing into each other's eyes. taehyun cleared his throat, as he let out a small forced laughed, wiggling his plane ticket. 

"i guess this is it... i'll see you whenever beomgyu," taehyun uttered. 

beomgyu couldn't fucking believe taehyun. 

"you just poured your heart out to me and you're just going to leave?" beomgyu scoffed. 

taehyun stood there confused, his heart pounding harder as beomgyu inched closer to him. beomgyu snatched the ticket, ripping it into shreds, the pieces of paper flying everywhere. he snaked his arms around taehyun's neck, standing so close that now their chests were touching. 

"i thought you hadn't forgiven me," taehyun whispered, his breath landing directly on beomgyu's lips that were inches away. 

beomgyu dragged his tongue across his lips slowly, those full pink lips taking on a glossy sheen. he didn't fail to notice how taehyun's eyes darken ever so slightly, as the bodyguard's eyes flicked from his lips back to his eyes. 

taehyun's ears turned a light crimson colour, when beomgyu winked at him. 

fuck, i got caught staring. 

taehyun smirked inwardly. 

two can play this game. 

taehyun slipped his hands underneath beomgyu's baggy sweater, dragging his warm fingers ever so lightly over his cold skin, watching the boy shiver under his touch. he always knew beomgyu had a thing for his calloused fingers marking him up. he gripped beomgyu's waist, gently pressing him tighter into his body, their clothed members touching. 

taehyun gently bit beomgyu's ear, nipping at his earlobe before mumbling, "you're a such a tease." 

he pressed featherlight kisses down beomgyu's neck, knowing they didn't satisfy beomgyu at all. he knew beomgyu loved being bitten, bruised. if anything working under his for all these months, he had noticed beomgyu had a tendency of being possessive but he absolutely loved being owned. 

taehyun could feel beomgyu dying to get marked by him but he wanted beomgyu to make the first move; give him the signal that he was perfectly okay with it. 

"fuck this," beomgyu let out a strangled breath before gripping taehyun by the nape of his neck and crashing their lips together. he let out a contented sigh as he melted against taehyun, sucking and nicking the younger's lips. 

he licked the blood that dripped from taehyun's bitten lips, moaning at the feeling of taehyun's fingers flicking his nipple. 

"ngh~" beomgyu groaned as taehyun bit down on his collarbone, before soothing the sting by licking the area. beomgyu's knees bucked, as taehyun's arms hooked around beomgyu's thighs. 

"jump," taehyun commanded. 

he swiftly unlocked his door as the younger carried the two into his room, setting beomgyu down on the table. taehyun slightly unbuttoned his dress shirt, afraid he's tear up the gucci shirt his boss had gifted him. 

taehyun's eyes landed on beomgyu's face, his mouth agape as he the older's eyes blatantly staring at his chest. taehyun smirked, satisfied that beomgyu looked pleased with his body. 

"take it off," taehyun gestured. 

beomgyu leaned back slightly, "why don't you help me hyung?

taehyun's mind went blank as he felt himself grow impossibly harder at the honorifics. 

fuck, i didn't know i had a hyung kink. 

taehyun lips twitched, "i'll be nice today and help you so just sit there and look pretty yeah?" 

taehyun got down on his knees biting the hem of beomgyu's sweater with his teeth before dragging it over his head. 

"use my hands like how you did in the office that day," taehyun gestured. 

beomgyu spluttered incoherently. 

"don't get all shy on me where was the confident man i saw that day hmm? didn't hesitate to let another guy roam his hands all over you didn't you?" taehyun let out a dry chuckle, unable to control the jealousy. fuck and did beomgyu love a territorial taehyun.

before beomgyu could answer, taehyun latched his mouth on beomgyu's nipple sucking and biting the nub that stood erect plush pink in colour, while his fingers twisted the other nub eliciting a deep moan from beomgyu who arched his back even more. 

"who was better, him or me?" taehyun asked, mouthing against beomgyu's soft pale skin. 

beomgyu's eyes rolled back slightly, going slightly crazy with how taehyun was all over him. he knew that image of taehyun kneeling before him will be forever etched in his mind. 

"answer me." 

"ngh~ obviously...you tae~" beomgyu whined as he buried his fingers in taehyun's hair tugging at them by the roots. 

knock. knock. 

taehyun pulled away from beomgyu begrudgingly as beomgyu groaned at the loss of contact. he wanted more. he was selfish like that but taehyun knew that already. 

"we have all the time in the world, don't worry," taehyun pecked beomgyu's lips before gently cracking the door enough to reveal just his face. 

"everything okay, we thought you two had died," soobin muttered, before he noted the dishevelled look and taehyun's bruised lips. 

"oh." 

taehyun rolled his eyes, "yeah oh." 

"sorry," soobin mumbled sheepishly.

taehyun smiled, "it's alright." 

"i'll just..i'll come back tomorrow yeah. use protection!" soobin yelled, running off not before wiggling his eyebrows at taehyun. 

taehyun shut the door before turning to look at beomgyu. both of them looked at each other for a split second before breaking out into small laughter. 

"what a c*ckblock." 

–L