2- First Day

It's the beginning of my first year in University and I'm so not excited which isn't what most new college students are.

That's got everything to do with my worst nightmare and his name is KIM HONGJOONG aka my bully.

He's been my bully for as long as I can remember. I can't believe our parents made him enroll in the same college as me.

They said it's so he can take care of me while away but do they know he hates me.

I'm Standing in front of the University and its so big almost like a castle. With a huge campus and people walking every direction to get to classes and such. The buildings has light golden brown color. Shaped like a castle the 3 buildings connect to each other. I'm As I'm standing there admiring the school I hear someone screaming my name.

"YAZZZZYYYYYY" Nieahmya yells as she runs towards me In full speed. She runs up and hugs me tight as I giggle because she must've missed me all summer.

She's been overseas all summer with her dad at his job so we only seen each other in the beginning of the summer.

"Omg I've you missed you so much , you don't know how boring it's been without you. I didn't get graced with Joong's presence he's been gone at camp" I exclaim.

"Girl at least you didn't have to deal with that damn demon, one of these days I'll beat his ass" she says.

"Now you know damn well you aren't because you're scared of him" I answer back.

"Listen didn't I say he's a demon, not even the football players fuck with him like let's be for real" she laughs.

"Btw loving the new clothes yaz, you look so cute", she says.

"Thank you", I say as I link me arm with hers , we then turn towards back the school and start walking.

We head into the new school excited for new beginnings but as I was finally happy because I hadn't see my bestie in forever, trouble just had to show up.

As we are by our new lockers ,we hear the girls in the halls start screaming as if a celebrity just walked into our schools.

The screams are so loud and everyone is rushing towards the end of the hall by the entrance.

We continue to look as I see Hongjoong and his friends walking towards us with girls surrounding them.

Oh great seems like his popularity from high school transferred here. I don't get why girls fawn over them so much they are mainly jerks and are just bullies.

They don't even pay attention to their fangirls really unless they want something that's how its always been.

"Yasmin I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back I promise" Nieahmya says and just like that she leaves me there alone next to our lockers.

Then one of the jocks comes up to me all in my personal space. My body tensed up from his presence.

"Hey cutie, nice little dress you got on" he says as he touches my leg. I've never really been flirted with before so I didn't really know what to do or how to react I just sat stunned unable to speak.

Then I see Joong and his friends walking up to us. "Dude why waste your time on such trash?", Joong says to the guy touching my leg.

He then shifts his attention towards me after making a rude comment.

" Yasmin you think now since you changed clothes , you can be a hoe?" Joong says while smirking.

He then pushes me against my locker trapping my body between him and the locker. He gets extremely close to my face but then leans to side and whispers in my ear "Not if I have something to do about it".

As he backs away from me he smacks my books out of hands and laughs and walking away with his friends. Of course he couldn't just leave me be at least on the first day , he has to humiliate me no matter what.

I huff as everyone is now looking at me laughing or glaring because Hongjoong showed me attention.

I bend down to collect my books in a hurry trying to not attract any more attention.

***Time-skip***

Time seemed to go by kinda fast because before I new it, it was already time for lunch break.

Which meant I'd finally see Nieahmya again since we don't have many of the same classes I'm pretty much by myself.

Expect the fact Joong has been in all my classes as if he planned to have the same schedule as me.

I'm so ready for lunch at this point because I forgot to eat breakfast tis morning. I walked into the cafe and I was surprised to see so many students because I thought most students would eat outside instead.

I try to find Nieah in the sea of students but it seemed also impossible. So I just decided to get in line and wait to see if she would find me first.

All of sudden I feel a sudden shove from behind and ask turned to see who it was it seemed to be the guy from earlier. He was staring at me while smirking indicating he shoved me on purpose.
It was the same guy from lockers this morning.

"Um excuse you", I say with and attitude trying o stick up for myself so everyone else doesn't think they can just bully me without me saying anything.

"Oh cuite I didn't see you there ,you're so small compared to me" he says while smirking.

"Well watch where you're going next time and you wouldn't be bumping into to people" I say.

"Watch your attitude cutie , I wouldn't want to have to tech you a lesson about talking back" he says while stepping closer.

I instantly start to feel intimated by him, he seemed way more dangerous than Hongjoong. He gave off a vibe I simply didn't like and my confidence to speak out went away.

"That's more like it cutie, I like it better when you obey your cuter that way" he says while touching my hair and I shudder at his touch. Not only did his touch in way made me sick to my stomach but his hands where also cold.

"Hey!" , I hear Joong yell as he approaches us.

"Didn't I say not to waste your time on trash" , he says while glancing at me.

"But she's the cute trash don't you think , the kind you want to do whatever you want to" the guy replies back.

I then see Joong's eyes shift to the guy but in a terrifying way ,it was like he ready to kill that guy. Then before I knew it I heard a loud crash and it was the guy falling, Joong punched that guy one time in the jaw and he fell to the ground.

(Hongjoong P.O.V)

I was waiting over at my table with San and Yunho when saw her walking in looking lost as ever. I watching her in the line with some guy it seemed as if he bumped into her.

She said something to him about it but what made me so curious was how come when I bully her she says quit not daring to utter one word.

She never says anything back sticking up for herself but for some reason she spoke back to him and that pissed me off.

I saw him touching her and I started to feel my blood boiling as I couldn't stand seeing some else mess with her. So I told the guys to follow me an we head in her direction.

I yell "Hey" , loud enough for him to stop and turn toward me as walk up. I had to say something to make it look as I I was trying to safe but more like do this guy a favor so I said "Didn't I say not to waste your time on trash".

I could tell that my words had an effect on her as she look away facing the ground. After I said that to him he started talking about how she's cute and he wanted to play with her. That didn't sit right with me at all. All of a sudden I saw red and punch him straight in the jaw.

I walked over to him laying there holding his face as if he couldn't figure out why I would hit him. I stood over him and grabbed him by his shirt and said "This prey belongs to me, and no one touches what's mine".