3- Big news

In my next class it just so happened he's in this one as well which I'm starting to find suspicious because there's no way he's just in all my classes.

The class room we are in is more like college class. This one has desks and chairs but its all connected in big tables. The seats are in rows there's about 6 rows , each rows have one long table and about 11 seats.

There's not many people in this class I think only maybe 30 students but for college its kinda a lot in one room. I take a seat in the back of the class the row closet to the exit and farthest from the teacher.

Joong and his friends sit fairly close to me in the  same row. Which I don't like but there's a few seats in between us. Joong closest to me , then Yunho then San. Hongjoong's friend group consisted of three, him , Yunho and San.

Yunho was the least problematic one of the group not so much of a mean guy. He was just there he has a bubbly personality.

The type of person who could make your day go from bad to good. He like the energy vitamin. He has a puppy like appearance very soft and sweet.

The second one San has the complete opposite, very intense look to him. I personally think it's his defined jaw and intimate stare that made him intense.

He's the beefiest one of them he definitely spends time in the gym and he's also the current states taekwondo champion. He's mean but nice when he wants to be.

Then last but not least Joong he's the meanest one, he has a serious attitude problem. He's the one who picks a fight with anyone he doesn't care. Him and San are the ones who fight a lot Yunho usually just ether watches or try's to stop them. He's the leader of the group , he's definitely not ugly tho.

He's definitely had a glow up since the last time I saw him. He's gotten clearer skin , muscles and a upgraded style. I'm not the only one who's gotten hotter this summer. But I would never tell him that he's got enough ego already.

The three girls who seem like they are the popular girls, which have been following him his group of friends all day came into class and sat in the seats between us.

The main girl she might be the leader sat next to Joong and the other two closest to me. Joong didn't like this obviously by the immense look he gave her as she sat next to him. He then tells them to sit on San's side instead.

"Hey sit by San you can't sit next to her" Joong says to them while not even looking at them.

Yes I thought to myself, maybe he actually does care. He trying to get them to move so I can have my space. He knows I hate people in my space.

"Why not", the one in the middle says.

"You don't want to catch a disease do you" he says but this time he was looking straight at me.

Making sure I heard his smart comment knowing that it would effect me some how.

I turn to look at him as I know he probably has some smug look on his face.

He was smirking at me in an evil way. Welp there's goes the hope I had for him having my back.

I'm so tired of him and his games, I've decided since I'm trying to be a better version of myself.

I'm finally gonna stand against him and speak up.

"Nice one Joong maybe if you focused more on your grades instead of smart comments, you might learn something" I say adding attitude into my voice.

He kept his same smirk but you could tell he was shocked from my sudden clap back.

The girls inbetween us weren't very happy with my response though.