Part of the truth -9

Yasmins POV

Its been a week since my latest fight with Hongjoong and I don't regret it all. he's been leaving me alone for the most part and I'm enjoying that. I've been at least letting him know when im gone and things like that. But he seems less worried about my business lately and I have that Lola girl he's been with to thank. She's been keeping him busy being with him all the time so he doesn't have the time to be in my business.

I've also been around Mingi a lot more, he's a been a bit on edge lately I don't know if something is bothering him at work or if he's just has an attitude problem recently. He's still sweet to me but with his friends he catches an attitude with them so fast.

Being around his friends doesn't bother me much but its been nonstop , everyday his friends are there and I just want to spend some time with him by himself. But he just keeps saying we will do something together soon or say that his friends need to stay and if I'm not comfortable I can just go chill in his room. This behavior had kinda been irritating me but I just brush it off because maybe him and his friends are super close or something.

I miss my bestfriend so much right now I decided to text her since I was feeling lonely.

After texting her I also remembered the last conversation I had with Yunho

After texting her I also remembered the last conversation I had with Yunho. I just couldn't believe  he wouldn't be happy for me.

He was always talking on how I should start dating so then Id have someone other than him and Nieah to go to or hang out with.

He stood right in my face and sided with Joong as if we weren't bestfriends. That's what hurt my feelings the most because he understands what Joong puts me through better than anyone.

Sure he doesn't always stop Joong from bulling me but I was okay with that because he was still there as a friend and I knew he would step in if it ever came down to it. He knows the type of relationship we have.

That's what I was expecting him to do that night but instead he let me down. I love Yunho but he has the tendency to follow Joong around like a little puppy dog. So I guess if Joong didn't approve he wasn't going to ether.