Reveals-10

3rd Person POV

As Mingi leaves the club with Aj following close behind after getting beat on by Joong. Mingi is walking while deep in thought about the things that happened in the club.

He was confused on how he knew Aj was the one who trashed his room.

He was also thinking of how he just compromised himself by helping Aj at the club. But Aj has been nothing but loyal so he figure he'd should step in.

As they reach the outside they stand next to Mingi's drop top mustang and share a few words with each other.

" Boss thank you for helping me , I'm tired of being his punching bag" Aj spits out with blood leaving his mouthing along with the words.

" We move to phase 2 of the plan" Mingi replies.

"But boss is she in a position to pull that off yet, does she despise him yet?" , he asks.

"Not yet but she will, I'll have full control over her soon. She'll be my puppet and if she's lucky I'll fuck her" he says smirking.

After his conversation with Aj, Mingi then gets into his car and sets off to see Yasmin.

Yasmin's POV

I'm so excited because me and Mingi are finally getting some time together without his friends for once.

It's been awhile since we've been able to hang out. And I miss him , he's the only person I have now other than Nieahmya.

He's been my safe place this whole time I'm grateful to him for coming along and showing me what love is.

I'm getting ready as he's on his way to pick me up. I'm glad the guys went out to deal with Aj so they aren't here to start trouble with Mingi again.

After about 10 minutes I hear Mingi outside. So I grab my things and head out to him. He's standing outside of his car on the drivers side waiting for me.

I run up to him and try to give him a kiss but he pushes me away and gets in the car.

That was werid he's never acted like that with me before.

I sit in the seat and I decide to question him about what just happened. Maybe he wasn't feeling well and I should just go back inside for that. But that wouldnt make sense cause he's the one who texted me to get ready.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"No why would something be wrong" he answered.

"You seem a bit off" , I say.

"Why because I didn't want to kiss you ?" He says smirking.

I then nod my head while looking down. He's never rejected me.

"Oh please it's not all about you Yasmin , maybe I just don't want a kiss right now" he says.

That's was it I wasn't going to be around him with attitude problem he's having. I didn't do anything to him and he's treating as if I did.

I then grab my bag once more and reach for the door. But before I could fully get out he reaches across me and closes the door back and locks it.

"I'm going back inside , let me out" I demand.

"Baby I'm sorry I'm just a bit frustrated right now. I wasn't trying to take out on you please stay I need you" he pleads.

I look at him up and down deciding rather or not I should stay.