Oh shit - 11

3rd person POV

Yasmin wakes up dazed and confused. Her head is pounding and her vision is blurry. Her heart is beating out of her chest.

She lays there on the cold concrete, unable to move , to speak or even see.

What ever is in her system is moving fast, her breathing becomes shallow and once again she falls out of consciousness.

In an unknown location lies her cold and motionless body.

Hongjoong's POV

I'm starting to worry as I haven't see Yasmin for days. She been gone for about a week , there's no answer from her phone and Nieahmya has no clue where she is.

All we know is the last know location she was in which was the house. We saw her right before we went out to meet Aj and we haven't seen her since.

I get a really bad feeling in my stomach, making me stumble and fall into my doorframe of my room.

It was nausea I was so worried I began to feel as if I was going to throw up. I hated all of it , the deal I made with her parents. The plan of going to the same college. I hate it all.

I never wanted to end up back here protecther again. I've been doing it all my life , I was under the impression that after high school we'd go out separate ways.

I bullied her the worst then and I wasn't expecting to have to see her again after let alone live with her and protect her again.

It was dumb for me to agree to our parents plan but I couldn't say no. They would've made her go to a closer school.

Once again I stumbled , this time dizziness came making me lose my balance and fall to the floor.

I laid there with my mind only filled with her and where she could be.

I've never liked her and never will but my mind was consumed with only her.

I hear the door open and heavy footsteps step in. I then hear two voices calling my name, it was San and Yunho.

I then called back to them as I wasn't able to get back up yet.

"I'm in here" I yelled.

I then hear the footsteps get closer to me as I laid there listening and trying to calm my head spinning sensation.

"Woah what happened to you?" San asks whiling take on of my arms in his grasp trying to left me.

"I feel weird" I reply.

"She must be still missing" Yunho states while now helping San pull me up.

As the pull my up , I try to help so my weight down bare them down. They sit me on the bed and I start to regain myself.

"Yeah she is" I say.

My mind couldn't but help think the worst. That she was out there all alone dead in some ditch after Mingi ordered his men to get rid of her.

"Well find her don't worry" San says.

"Yeah you're worrying like a parent" Yunho explains.

I then chuckle at his words, I guess I was worrying like she was my daughter and I just had lost my child.

But then I thought about how that's exactly how her parents would be if they found out she's missing.

"Let's go " I say standing and grabbing my car keys of my desk.

"Where?" Yunho asks.

"To get her, where esle?" San says.

Yasmins POV