episode one: new beginning

Y/n pov:

Me and Niki walked into a van and we see 5 boys that are staring at me and Niki, I can see Niki was starting getting to get nervous "hey you can always blackout of this you know" I whispered to Niki who was squeezing my hand really tight. "No, it's ok" she whispering back to me, that I replied with a nod.

"Ok, so who are you two and why are you here" one of the boy's Siad, he had bown fluffy hair and was wearing a uniform that had a little flag on it and he looked rather handsome init. I looked at Niki and I nodded at her telling her that it's ok to be scared, "we are here to join your nation to help" I said to the boy who look very surprised at me and Niki.

Wilbur's pov:

I looked at the two people (two girls or one girl and one gay) with a surprised look on my face then I looked at the 4 boys who were standing right beside me and they were also very shocked as well but I made we all were, like No-one wanted to join our nation so why today, they could be spy's sent by dream or they actually want to join the my nation. So I look at the two girls that we're looking at the ground and the room was silent until I broke it "ok, what are yours name's and why do you want to join l'manburg" I say with a confused look on my face.

Y/ns pov:

It was completely silent in the room untill one of the boys broke it "ok, what are yours name's and why do you want to join l'manburg" I look at my sister and I nodded at her with a little slime on my face."My name is Niki and this is my sister/brother (y/n) and we are here because we want to help you win this war" Niki say's as she squeezing my hand even harder then she was earlier, while she's staring at the boys with a scared look on her face.

Niki's pov:

"My name is Niki and this is my sister/brother (y/n) and we are here because we want to help you win this war" I say as I was squeezing my sister/brothers hand even harder than I was earlier. While I was staring at the boys that was staring at me, I felt very scared but then (y/n) squeeze my hand back to let me know that it's ok and that she/he/they were right next to me.

"Well Niki and (y/n) welcome to the nation called l'mamburg my name is wilbur soot but call me wilbur or will, this is my brother Tommy an his friends Tubbo and Jack and my son Fundy who is a fox" the boy who is called wilbur siad. Look at the 4 boys that was waving at me and (y/n), I looked at her/he/them but she was looking at wilbur and I saw the way she look at him and then I realised 'She's felling for him'

(A/N):537 words not include author's notes.)