chapter 5: "how did you do that"

‼️ Fire,yelling and swearing‼️

Recap: "Wait, do you know what happened two (Y/n)" he siad with a scared look on his face as he looks at you "Wait what do you mean will" eret siad.

Wilbur's pov:

"Wait, do you know what happened two (Y/n)" I siad with a scared look on my face as I look at Tubbo "Wait what do you mean will" jack siad with a very confused look on his face as he looks at me, but all of a Saturn my hands were getting really hot again so i look down at (Y/n) and saw that (Y/n) was on fire again but this time it was definitely. "Wtf is happening to her/him/they" as I look at Tommy, Jack and fund was yelling, but when I look at eret he was looking at something in the distance were me,Niki and Tubbo walk out of. Thats when I saw them the dream team "Hey guys It's the dream team There coming" eret yelled out as he pointed to same were in the woods so everyone looked where eret was pointing and everyone was starting to freaking out "Hey, it's going to be ok and we are not pussies so don't ACT like one" i try to sound confidence. "What are we going to do Wilbur"tubbo says as everyone looked at me, so I came up with a little plan in my head "Ok, Jack,fundy and eret you take (y/n) and Niki inside and Tommy, tubbo your with me ok" "Oh and you 3, make sure dream or the other's don't see her/him/them" I say as the 3 boys nodded telling me that they under stand.

Threed person pov:

Eret,fund and jack toke Niki and (y/n) in the l'manvan and just on time dream go's up to Tommy,tubbo and wilbur,"why the fuck are you doing here Dream" Tommy say to the little green fuck, "I'm here because I want answers" Tommy want to say something but was quickly stop by Tubbo " To the person with pink and white hair who I sore in the woods" (A/n:sorry if you don't have pink and white hair, it was the first colour that came to my mind) "Oh, you mean Niki yea sorry, she can't come out rig---" wilbur says but was quickly cut off by Dream "No not Niki the other one with pink hair" Dream Siad as he also cut off Tommy "I don't know who your talking about Dream" Wilbur Siad, "Oh, don't lie to me Wilbur because I know that you know that I know that you know her/him/them" Dream Siad with a simple smile that you couldn't see behind the mask.

Fund's pov:

Me,jack and eret took (y/n) and Niki inside the ven, that when something happens.

(A/n: 484 words, not include author's notes. Hi everyone one I'm simp2022 and I want to say that you look great and your doing so well in life. Ok I have to go eat so water and drink some food.