episode 7: "we need her back"

‼️ Swearing ‼️

Recap:I got up and ran outside to check if he was ok "Tommy are you ok" I siad to him.

Jack's POV:

I help Tommy up and we started to walk back to the van "Guys Niki's wake up" wilbur Siad as he ran to ven.

Niki's pov:

'What the hell,what happened' i set up and look next to me expecting my sister/brother but she/he/they we're not there "where is (or are) she/he/they" I look at all of the boys as they look at me and there trying not to make eye contact with me knowing that I am mad and pissed off. "Niki, you need to calm d-" tubbo tried to speak but was interrupted be me "no don't tell me to fucking calm down ok I am allowed to be pissy off because you all, all of you have lost my sister/brother" "I know and that's ok but you need to claim down" wilbur Siad with a sad look on his face. "She/he/they was/were taken by dream,sapnap and gnf, we're sorry Niki" tubbo Siad also with a sad look on his face, "it's ok, we will find them soon" I Siad with a little smile my face as I was looking at him.

Y/n's pov:

I wake up in a dark creepy room that look like a cell, I look around to see what there was an eyesore keys on a chair next to me I pick the keys up and try open the door with them but I heard someone coming down the stairs so I quickly put the keys back in its place and whan on the ground and pretend that I was asleep again.

Dreams pov:

I walked down the stairs that lead to the basement,I heard keys rattling against the metal on the cell door. I walked down saw that she/he/they was still asleep on the cold ground. I open the door that lead to her/his/there Cell, as I open it I got kicked in the shin "OW" I screamed, I look down at (y/n) but she/he/there not there 'shit'.

A/n: 369 sus but hi)