episode 2: a couple of weeks later

‼️Warning:swords,blood,Violence‼️

3person's POV:

(Y/n),Niki and tubbo went on a walk together in the Forest. because (y/n) and Niki wanted to get to know tubbo and tubbo went to get to know (y/n) and Niki better.

(Y/N) POV:

As me,tubbo and Niki was talking when I heard something in the bush but I thought it was a dear or a rabbit so I just pushed it a signed and continue talking with tubbo and Niki. In till it happened again but this time it was even more louder then first time "Did you hear that" I say as I looked at Niki and Tubbo and they had scared looks on there faces "Yea" "Yea" they both siad at the same time,"what do you think it was." Tubbo said "probably an animal" Niki say's to tubbo while she was grabbing his hand to stop him from shaking. "let's start heading back to l'manberg it is getting dark and I don't want mobs to spawn in front of us or near us" I siad but Niki and Tubbo responded with a little nod, so we turned around and started walking back to l'manberg but that's when we heard footsteps coming from behind us and that's when I knew I blacked out.

I woke up and heard a scream and I new it from Niki I quickly opened my eyes and looked up and saw that she was bleeding from her Arm.

Niki pov:

Me,Tubbo and (y/n) turned around and  started walking back to l'manberg but we heard footsteps behind us and that's when  (y/n) blackout by a punch to the head    "(Y/N)" "(Y/N)" both I and tubbo both yelled out at the same time. And all sudden  I got attacked. my arm started hurting a lot so look down at my arm, my arm was bleeding and it started bleeding so much that I screamed at the top of my lungs I looked down to look at my arm again, but out the corner of my eyes I saw (y/n) staring at me but she looked really pissed when she looked at my arm. But something strange started to happen to her/him/them.

(y/n) pov

I looked at Niki's arm and let me tell you I was really pissed off, I look up and saw the  Dream team, I stand up but I don't feel the same. I can feel my eyes were started to heat up and I think my hair was too then I look at my hands and saw pink fire coming out of them I looked at the three boys and my friend and sister that staring at me with fear and shocked. that my whole body was on fire, then they started the dream team ran away but I know that there would come back sooner or later. but the last thing I remember saying was "what's happening to me" as I was looking at Niki and tubbo with scared look on my face, but I think the pink fire was started to go out because I started to fill very fainter before it went all black.

Tubbo POV:

Me,(y/n) and Niki was attached by the Dream team, I was attached by sapnap, Niki was attached by George and (y/n) was attached by Dream the worst guy on the SMP. But before sapnap got to hit me, I grabbed my sword from my pocket and blocked his attacked, somehow I got him on the ground and I was about to kill him  until I saw something out the corner of my eye it was pink, it looks like Fire but it was shape like a human, so I looked over my shorter to see what It was, it was (y/n) looking at her/him/them self before looking at me and Niki. She had pink fire all around her like in her/his/they hair and on her/his/they hands, before I can speak (y/n) spoke before me "what's happening to me" right after she/he/they Siad that, she/he/they passed out but before they hit the ground someone caged her/him/them.

(A/n)733 word's not including Raiders notes, go eat and drink some thing please, thanks you have a great week goodbye