episode 3: what happening to me

Recap: before she/he/they hited the ground someone catched her/him/them

Wilbur's pov:

I when out side and saw that (Y/N), Niki and tubbo were not back yet and I was started to get worry so I want out of l'manberg "NIKI,Y/N,TUBBO" I yelled out, but no answer so I tried again "NIKI TUBBO Y/N" Still nothing, I ran to the van "TOMMY" I yelled as I got in the van. "ye- will what going on" Tommy Siad looking at me with a sacred look in his blue eyes "I'm going to the woods to find Niki,tubbo and (y/n) t make sure they are ok and do you were my sword is" I say as I was look for it "its on the sword rack" he Siad " thanks" I say as I walk out and in to the Bush.

As I was walking I saw a person about to fall on to the floor but I quickly ran and catched them, but when I look down i saw '(y/n) what the fu--' but I was quickly dragged out of my thoughts when I heard a girls voice that came right beside me "WILL".

Tubbo POV:

"WILL" I heard Niki scream Wilbur name out as wilbur puts (y/n) down Niki ran to him and hug him "are you two ok" Wilbur Siad "yeah, but I don't think (y/n) is" I siad with a scared look on my face. Niki nodded in agreement to what I said but When I look up he looked really confused on what I mean, "what do you mean, what happened and why did she/he/they passed out " "we will tell you when we get back because it's getting really dark" Niki say was a scared look on her face.

Wilbur POV:

I was so confused on that was going on right now, I made a confused face and siad "what do you mean, what happened to and why did she/he/they passed out" "we will tell you when we get back because it's getting really dark" Niki say was scared look on her face. "Yeah I agree it is getting dark" tubbo say's, So I pick up (y/n) and we started to walk back to l'manberg but all of a Sutton my hands started to get really hot and they started to burn as I was holding (y/n) "ahhhhh" I yelled out in pain. i look down at her/him/they, She's/he's/they was on fire but pink fire, "tubbo it's happening again" Niki Siad but I just look at the both of them with confusing but scared look on my face .

(What you look like right now)

(A/n) 459 words not include author's notes sorry it's short

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/n) 459 words not include author's notes sorry it's short. Go eat some water and drink some food ok goodbye.