Queen B (Part 3)

Mommy Rose, daddy J and daddy left three weeks after our wedding. Well, business travels are always a must in this family now that we are starting the transition. Of course, the entire month was so draining because I have to digest their business background and visit all their factories. Not to mention how to balance married life to work life then student life next. Dad said he will temporarily handle our businesses overseas for now because he saw how we battled with fusing everything here and there especially handling the books, meaning the numbers. Ughhh, I hate this part but I'm glad Mat is somewhat complacent in some way. He's kind of good at it. Currently in our junior year and I'm frantic going to school with him because we'll be together always and one thing, I can meet Kate the gold digger who tried to destroy everything that I have built.

 Currently in our junior year and I'm frantic going to school with him because we'll be together always and one thing, I can meet Kate the gold digger who tried to destroy everything that I have built

Griffin High International School, one of the top schools in the Philippines. They have the brightest students here and fashionable ones too. School uniforms can be styled as it pleases you. Love it already. Their emerald, green themed uniforms are the best with matching gold ties and checkered skirts. Mattie and his friends wear a custom-made varsity jacket with the Griffin Seal at the back, now I have one too. Only the elite families have these jackets, it's like a showmanship of hierarchy in the school. Being a Montenegro now can't stop envy eyes from girls and gays everywhere in this campus. They know the new queen has arrived. I admit, I'm always the queen B even from my previous school. I have this obsession being number one in everything, see why I got the number one Bachelor in the Philippines now? Haha. Cause I can do anything I want, especially when I know I can have it easily.

 Cause I can do anything I want, especially when I know I can have it easily

Walking into a newly painted room. It has that Victorian vibe. I never thought that schools like this exist here in the Philippines. Griffin was an old school but because of its reputation, it's been remodeled every year. Just a few upgrades to keep that standard going. I entered a glass sliding door, and I felt that vibe. When you're new at a place, we always have different feelings about certain things but this school felt familiar. Maybe because everything around it is pleasing and surely because they know who I am already. A petite middle age woman with strong features approached me, she might be in her late 30's. Black hair with a highly defined jawline. She gestured me towards a classroom with door S-3 which means Sciences in year 3. This school separates students from their academic capabilities . Matt is on the other building in Mathematics cause it's his niche.