Senior Year (Part 5)

JM

It's the beginning of Senior Year and I did not expect to see Kate all of a sudden in school grounds. Amber will become frantic about this now. Why didn't she tell me that she is going to be here this year.

"Ohhh lookie look, the snitch is back girls. Still can't get enough of stealing my husband?" Just in time for Amilia to be this early on kicking her ass. Why does the discipline committee allow this to happen, oh yeah, I forgot she's the president. I still have no idea why they continue to elect her for higher office in the Student Government. Knowing Amber, she'll do everything just to remain on top and win all the time.

"Can you just leave me alone Amber?". Please Kate just don't answer back, we already know what she can do to you and to your dad. She fired your dad from work and expelled you from school. But how did Kate get back? I thought it can't be undone. It might be Blue, he promised to help Kate out. Could be his dad, they could have successfully got her back here. "So, it seems my husband took you back here, right? This means we still have unfinished business, and don't you think we have more time to burn each other before graduation?" I had it with Amilia, she really still has the guts to do this despite how many times I have told her to leave us alone.

"That's enough Amber, don't you think this is quite early for you to get kicked out?" A familiar face just appeared from behind Kate, it's Blue. Finally, someone on our side. "I was actually expecting you to be better than that Blue, but it seems your just like my husband, so obsess with Kate. Or, you two might me played by her. Could be right? Girls?" "Will you have the decency Amilia? Did you forget? You're the president in this institution. What do you want everybody to think now?" She was startled, I guess she was not expecting me to get caught up with this drama this early. "I know husband dear, you did so much to get her back here, wait till I tell our parents. Who's so decent now?" Well, that help out, she stood her ground and left with her colony of mean girls. You can actually see that there are discussions happening among students. And they had this look, it's the look you do when you misjudge someone and they're all staring at Kate while whispering to each other. The teachers even had that weird look, and I can't handle thinking how Kate will survive the entire Senior Year when Amilia just ruined her first day back here. I look at my watch and it's 7:45. I breathed heavily that took every air that I could and hold Kate's hand. "We should be going now; we will be late" She looked into my eyes with distress and forced a smile. "Okay, that was one hell of a welcoming committee, it reminded me why I'm here and given a second chance". It was a sign of relief, she is fighting back and getting stronger. "LET'S GO SENIORS!!!!! WOHOOOO!" I'm glad Blue is always here at my side. C'mon guys, we will be late. Don't forget, we have grades to pass right? Graduation is just right around the corner" That's right, graduation.

This will be the last year of seeing Kate suffer

This will be the last year of seeing Kate suffer. She made me stronger now and grabbing my shit together to handle this situation facing my parents and Amilia's father. I need Kate right now as much as she needed me.