Chapter 5 : Proposal I and Informing..

Third Person's P.O.V

Same night
(With Taehyung)

After the party he went in his room... Freshning up he was now on his bed lost in his thoughts about the day...How he was panicking before the party...going to US was not a part of plan but because of some circumstances and his father's pressure he agreed...The reason why he was not in any of the party...So today nervousness had a reason...He got late in the party...

The encounter with the mysterious ethernal boy was also roaming in his mind...He remember how the boy was trying to ignore him hiding behind the lady maybe his mom? or he don't know...He actually noticed all the actions of the boy by his sidelong vision but didn't confronted that's because he know he is going to get married soon and looking at the boy he can he was/is also unmarried...And unmarried people talking to each other was not something to be appreciated at that time...you know the type do whatever you want but after marriage...

He dismissed all the thoughts about the boy and thought to get some sleep...
______________________________________

Next Morning

All family members were seated on the breakfast table...Jin and Jimin was serving the breakfast... Namjoon and Yoongi was discussing something maybe about work... Taehyung was talking with Mr.Kim...Mrs.Kim Soo-Min was serving the breakfast to her husband while Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was just silently sitting waiting for the breakfast to be served...Twins and Jin daughter were with maid... They were already fed by their mothers... Chae-Won was not with them...She left early in the morning maybe for preparations....

Soon the breakfast got served... Breaking their personal taking Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun spoke....

"I want everyone's attention..."

All look.at Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun... Patiently waiting for her to continue...Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim already knew the matter so they just silently waited for Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun to reveal...Mrs.Kim Soo-Min was also little worried about Jimin but that can wait right know her son is important...

"So as said earlier about Taehyung's marriage i am happy to say we have selected the perfect partner for him...And today at evening me, Dae-Hyun and Soo-Min will go to their house with the proposal..."
Taehyung kept the neutral face with the information... Namjoon and Yoongi also have similar face...Jin was happy but also a little sour while Jimin felt pang in his heart...His eyes got little teary...He felt mixed emotions...pain,sadness, and towering above them was jealousy...

"Who is the person Halmoni? " Namjoon asked

Now all were interested...Who is the person for which the proposal is going...See Jin and Namjoon marriage was fixed by Jin's family...Jin father send the proposal for Namjoon...And for Yoonmin so their marriage was fixed by their elders at the childhood only...Means this is the first time Kim's are the one sending the proposal..

"It's Jeon's younger son..." Namjoon and Yoongi nodded...While Jin was confused he hadn't met anyone yesterday because of being busy with the work same goes for Jimin who didn't got the time to meet his Eomma also....

Taehyung was also confused... He didn't know Jeon's...maybe some new partners of Kim's or a political alliance... Living the thought for now he focus on his Halmoni who was now saying something...

"I also wanted to say Chae-Won is also interested with the proposal for Seo-joon...So she will also send the proposal today..." They all except Elder Kim Couple frown...

Jimin was also very confused now his Eomma didn't share anything with him about this... Yesterday also when they talk she just reviewed the food and left hurriedly saying she left someone alone...And after the party he was so tired he directly went to sleep once his back touched the mattress...And at morning his Eomma left early... Whatever it is if it's true than he just pray that they reject Taehyung and select his hyung.... Atleast his love will be safe...