Chapter 8 : Little sneak peak of the bride to groom

Third Person's P.O.V

2 days Later...

Taehyung was very busy with his schedule...The project he had completed with US government was on its accomplishment as it's inaugural ceremony nears... According the board it was decided that inauguration will be at the time of near new year means November, thus it leaves only 3 months to conclude the touches...

Now finally he is free from doing video conferencing back to back from last 2 days with his US branch members...He was now in his room arranging his room..If you are thinking why he is the one cleaning his room and not some maid or Buttler despite being the heir of richest family than it was him only who asked his Eomma and grandma to not let anyone enter his room...He was in US since last two year, so his room was locked temporarily only his Eomma was allowed to come and clean if she wishes otherwise he had made it clear that he will do it himself once he will be back..The reason for this was very simple and that was privacy..He didn't wanted anyone to invade it..

He was busy with his work when someone entered his room..He looked up and found his Halmoni with some envelope in her hand...He kept his stationery back on the table and greeted his Halmoni...

"Good morning Yunnie..I am sorry you have to come all the way to my room..I was coming for breakfast after arranging this.." He pointed out the stationery scattered around his working table..

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was seated on breakfast table with all the family members, when from Soo-Min she came to know Taehyung will be late for breakfast...She thought this will be the perfect time to communicate with her grandson about the proposal...So she excused herself and went to her grandson's room...

Without knocking she entered inside and found his grandson as usual working...

"Good morning Tiger..And no i am not here to call you for breakfast but to talk something important.." She said and sat down on the chair

Taehyung nodded and sat infront of her...

"Yes Halmoni?"

"So as i have talked with you about your marriage already there is no need to beat around the bush..I am here to inform you that this Sunday we are invited to your soon to be in-laws house by your soon to be mother-in-law..."

"But didn't you said before proceeding let them accept the proposal?" Taehyung confusedly asked

"Yesss and this is the que they accepted our proposal and this Sunday we are invited to Jeon's House...You will also be accompanying us...And there you can see your soon to be husband..."

Taehyung who was surprised with the news he got just nodded his head...But somewhere in his mind he wants to see the pic before meeting the person or his soon to be husband..See these showing pics and meeting before marriage isn't what taken as good manners in his family...His hyung's also has met their partners at the time of wedding..He was lucky that he will be able to meet his soon to be husband before engagement or marriage..

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was keenly observing her grandson's expression which looks like he was in deep thinking..And Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun knew what the boy was thinking..So without saying anything else she got up to leave the room.. Taehyung thoughts got broken when he saw his Halmoni was near the door...He was about to call her to talk about his thought but before that she left the room..

He sighs and lean back on the chair...After few minutes he regained his composure and thought to go down for breakfast..He was about to get up from the chair when something caught his attention and that was an envelope..He remembered it was the same envelope his Halmoni came with..Maybe she forgotten to take it back?.. Anyways he picked it up and thought to returned it back...His curiosity got the best out of him because he felt like it was some photo inside when he picked it...First he had a few minutes war with himself because common it's not good to see others things without them knowing and if it's your elder's than it's a big No..So he debated himself in the mind and then he opened the envelope...He removed the photo which was inside and his breath got stucked in his throat for few seconds when he saw who was it...