Chapter 21 : First Visit at the Temple...

Third Person's P.O.V

The glaring raze of sun replace the sweet ray of moon...It was early morning and the newly weds were sleeping peacefully...

Soon, their peaceful sleep was disturbed by an annoying voice of alarm...Both were very light sleeper hence woke up because of the noise...

Taehyung switched off the alarm which was showing 7:00 am.. It still very early for them to woke up considering how late they both have slept but Halmoni has strictly told them specifically him that yesterday  they will be visiting their holy temple to seek blessings and they will have to reach Marriot at 9:00 am..

Taehyung was the one who kept the alarm so that they both won't be late..

Jungkook yawned before getting up and immediately fixed his robe which was hanging down from his shoulder because of unstable sleeping...

"Good Morning Jungkook.." Taehyung greeted with a small smile in his sleepy state, they both were on the bed on their respective sides and their lower halves were under the blanket..

Jungkook felt good seeing his husband smile the first thing in the morning...

"Good Morning.." Jungkook replied also with a small smile..He doesn't call his husband with his name as it was considered as sin while he also can't call him something else because giving nicknames was not something that was appreciated at that time..But still if a couple has been married for long, like ten years or above and if they want so only that couple can have the privilege of nicknames and that too only inside the four walls of their bedroom...

"How was your sleep?" Taehyung asked wanting to have some conversation with his husband before they will be busy for the day...

"It was good..." Jungkook replied and suddenly his yawn made a knock on his mouth not supporting his answer...He in embarrassment look down and pouted feeling mad at his stupid yawn.. Speaking truly he was feeling very sleepy because common they slept at 2:00 am or 2:30 am..and then now it's only 7:00 am..means only four and a half hour sleep....

Now don't say how kook knows about the alarm...He knows about it because before setting it, his husband has asked him if it's okk? Or did he want it to be low voice so that the voice don't create any headache early morning to him..

"It's okk, i understand you are sleepy and trust me so am I but we can't do anything, it's the rituals, only thing for now i can do is to apologise, I am sorry..." Taehyung with a small smile tried to assure his husband, and then apologise because he felt guilty as it was his family rituals...

"No, please don't apologise, We can sleep peacefully after all the rituals..." Jungkook felt bad of how his husband is apologising to him which isn't his fault and immediately denied it doing the same thing his husband did few seconds ago, assuring..

"It's 7:10 am now, You can use the bathroom here while I am going to use the spare bathroom.." Taehyung said and got up from the bed, he then without waiting for his husband's reply went to the closet and pick his clothes which were kept organised by the staff..And then went outside of the room..

Jungkook lips curved in to a small admiring smile seeing how his husband left the room to give him privacy, because of the night attire he was wearing...But then his smile vanished thinking what if it was all a facade?? All the husband's and even the In-laws do this..First they behave all nice and happy like there is no family accept for them who can treat their daughter-in-law like glass and then after one or maximum two months they started showing their true colours...He shivered thinking his husband to be one of them...But then dismissed the thought and got up from the bed to freshning...