Chapter 24 : (Pye-baek) Post Wedding Rituals...

Third Person's P.O.V

After Jin and Jimin went with the kids Mrs.Kim Soo-Min got a call from Chae-Won, rest all the family members except for Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun were sitting on the couch...

"What she said?" Mr.Kim asked her wife as she hang up the call..

"She told me to perform Pye-baek at evening..It is predicted by our Monk that evening is the best time of today and yeah she will be coming at evening with the stole required for pye-baek.." Mrs.Kim said..

"It's good then, Eomma (Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun) can also be the part of it..Taehyung take your husband to the guest room and have some rest you guy's must be tired.." Mr.Kim said..

Taehyung nodded his head and look at his husband who seem confused..

"Come.." Taehyung said in a slow voice so that no-one can hear...

Jungkook got up from the couch and both made their way upstairs with Taehyung leading...

"Namjoon and Yoon-gi you both also go and have some rest and yeah send your husband's to me..We have lots of work left to organise reception and now Pye-baek.." Mrs.Kim Soo-Min stated..

"Okk Eomma.." Namjoon and Yoon-gi uttered in unison and both went to the same direction where their rooms are located..
______________________________________

One of Kim's Guest Room...

Taehyung opened the door for his husband and let him enter first

"You can use the washroom if you want?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook just shook his head in negative..

"Do you want to sleep then?" Taehyung asked again remembering how his husband said 'he is tired' when they were coming to Kim Mansion...

"Maybe later.." Taehyung nodded at the answer..

"Let's sit then.." Taehyung led his husband to the tea table and they both sat opposite to each other...

First they were both silent just looking at the room..Well Jungkook was actually viewing the room and comparing it with his appa's home while Taehyung not having to do anything was zoning out..

"U-mm i- want to ask something.." With lot of courage Jungkook said...In mind he knew he might get his first scolding today and immediately regretted for opening his mouth..

Taehyung look at his husband when he heard the silence being broken by him...

"Yes?" Taehyung asked...

Jungkook was debating in his mind to ask or not? but then he thought to just ask it..It's too frustrating to think now when the arrow has left the bow..

"W-hy are we in guest room?" Jungkook hit himself in his mind... Actually he wanted to ask 'Why are we not in your room?' but thought it sounding very inappropriate so then immediately changed the question in his mind and now he is doom!!