Chapter 20 : First Night

Third Person's P.O.V

The car halt infront of the luxurious bunglow hotel..By now Jungkook has already stopped crying, he was leaning on the seat..Their hands were still connected nobody was feeling uncomfortable with it..

The Hotel has only one big bedroom with an indoor pool, spa, gaming club, gym, personal kitchen, a set up restaurant for only one couple and many more

The Hotel has only one big bedroom with an indoor pool, spa, gaming club, gym, personal kitchen, a set up restaurant for only one couple and many more..This side of hotel is manly for couples and is famous for best honeymoon suite...The hotel was a part of Marriott but is a 10 min drive away from the main motel...

Taehyung was surprised when Renoir his US friend talked to him about gifting a package of one night stay here...He was in dilemma how to inform this to his family because a seperate hotel for new weds was not what was appreciated at that time...But by god's grace renoir was the one who took the initiative to make his halmoni agreed and deliberately gave the gift infront of all foreign delegates to Taehyung and kept insisting him..So even if Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun didn't like and wanted it she have to agreed because of her and Kim's image infront of western peoples...

"Jungkook?" Taehyung break the hold and stepped out of the car before opening the door and called his husband softly thinking he had fallen asleep

Jungkook jolt from his leaning position hearing his husband's voice, he got confuse feeling his hand empty, his half sleepy state woke up when he saw his husband was already out and was waiting for him..He step out of the car by his husband's help...The hotel staff reached before them and the manager informed Taehyung that the room is good to go..Their clothes for today was also set inside the closet with the toiletries so they don't have to worry about anything...

Taehyung and Jungkook began walking inside while the car that they came from drove away...A complete privacy was what they were given by the hotel...As informed by the manager their requirements every essentials for 24 hours is updated, so there won't be any staff present on service...

As they entered the first view they saw was of a lavish living room...There were two stairs, one that leads to bedroom with a best outdoor view while the other stair leads to all other facilities available in the hotel bunglow it was informed to Taehyung by the manager before they left Marriott hotel...

There were two stairs, one that leads to bedroom with a best outdoor view while the other stair leads to all other facilities available in the hotel bunglow it was informed to Taehyung by the manager before they left Marriott hotel