Chapter 26: The start of the new journey

Third Person's P.O.V

It was 1:00 am and the reception function got over just as all the wedding function leaving behind a tired new couple and family members..

Taehyung and Jungkook are now inside their room all changed into their night clothes and were laying on their respective sides..

After one hour..

Taehyung slept as he was tired but Jungkook was all awake due to the unending pain in his legs..

It was because of not resting properly and having to stand continuously,

Not being able to bere the pain Jungkook got up since he was laying back on the bed and look carefully to his leg coming with the view of his toes which has swelling on it..

He look beside him and saw his husband sleeping back facing him, not wanting to disturb his husband's sleep he very carefully tried to got up from the bed to search for first aid kit so that he can apply any soothing ointment or a relief spray..

But to his dismay just as his feet touch the ground he fell back on bed because of the hard pain he felt suddenly at his ankles and unknowingly released a painful groan, he widen his eyes as soon as he realised what he did and immediately kept his hand on his mouth to lower the sound..

Taehyung who is very light sleeper immediately got up jerking the blanket because of the sound and moment beside him and saw his husband is crying holding his mouth..

He got worried and immediately turned the lamp light on to have a better look because it was pure black..

"Jungkook what happened?" Taehyung asked and without thinking anything just pulled his husband in his embrace to calm him down..

Jungkook closed his eyes inhaling his husband's calming scent..He was still not making any sound too afraid to do that..

"Shh, calm down I am here.." Taehyung rubbed his back in an assuring way..

They stayed like that for 10 min and then Taehyung broke the hug..

"Are you okk now?" Jungkook nodded his head looking down..

"If you don't mind will you tell me what caused you to cry? Are you missing your parents or its something else?" Taehyung asked as if talking to a baby..

"M-y, M-y feet it's paining.." Jungkook removed the hands from his mouth and wiped his tears..

" Jungkook removed the hands from his mouth and wiped his tears