Prolog

Y/n POV

I panted while I ran down the street. It was already 10:25 a.m. and my job interview was going to start in five minutes. This interview was so important to me because it was always my dream to do something with dance. It was my passion. Now I was given an opportunity to fulfill this dream. You may want to know what job I'm talking about. JYP Entertainment offered me a job to be a choreographer after they saw me dance at a competition with my friends. I finally reached the building and looked at my watch. 10:28. I ran straight to the reception and asked for the way. The receptionist was really nice and explained the way to the meeting room. As I was nearly sprinting down the hallway, I bumped into someone and nearly fell down and closed my eyes shut but that someone caught me just before I could hit the floor. When I didn't feel the impact on the floor, I opened my eyes and met the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Author's comment:
Who do you think this eyes belong to?
Should I introduce the characters in the next chapter?
Hope you enjoyed reading. It's my first story and I would appreciate it if you could tell me what I can improve or what you think about the story throughout the whole book.