Chapter 4

Y/n POV

After I changed, I walked into the gym and started stretching with my teammates. My bestfriend Jiwoo also plays in my team. ,,How did your job interview go?",she asked me excitedly. ,,It was fine. I just had a mental breakdown in the arms of the idol who was with me and the CEO during the interview. It wasn't embarrassing at all." She looked at me, shock written over her face. ,,Who?" ,, Bang Chan from Stray Kids.", I answered. ,,Omg, that's your fucking celebrity crush", she started gushing. ,, I know but I think it went fine, I didn't mess up and gave pretty good answers I think. Now I just have to wait for the answer." Jiwoo looked at me with puppy eyes. ,, When you get the answer I will be the first person to know. Pleeeeaaaaassseee." ,, Fine, who could resist these eyes?" ,, Promise?" I sigh, ,,Promise." Suddenly she threw herself at me and tackled me in a bear hug. ,, Jiwoo, I know your excited but you're suffocating me right now." ,,Sorry", she said sheepishly.

,,Girls, stop with the gossip and start with your training. You've been warming up for half a hour, it's enough!!!", our coach yelled from the other side of the gym. As we got up we giggled at the scolding and got a ball together to practice our defense and attacking techniques.

-----time skip-------

After the training session we took a shower in the gym's changing rooms and decided to get something to eat for lunch.

I put on my clothes and packed the sweaty ones in my bag so I could wash them once I got home. With the help of Jiwoo I did a quick touch up of my makeup and was ready to go. Jiwoo took a bit longer, so while waiting for her I scrolled a bit on Instagram. Soon she poked my shoulder to get my attention and we took of towards a noodle restaurant to get some food.

We got to the restaurant and sat down in a booth and ordered some food which was quickly ready and brought to us. As we were enjoying our lunch, we were talking about different things and were laughing with each other. Jiwoo was just telling a funny story from our childhood together and we were a laughing mess and some other costumers were looking weirdly at us so we tried to keep more quiet.

We had already finished our food but we decided to stay for a while so we could talk to each other a bit more because Jiwoo lived on the other side of the city as me. After a while she suggested to order dessert but I was hesitant. My diet was very strict and I didn't want to gain weight and disappoint my parents. In the end I decided to not listen to my thoughts and just eat what I wanted for today and ordered something too.

When the dessert came, we both had ordered ice cream, Jiwoo accidentally smeared it onto her face and it was so funny to both of us that we broke into laughter once again. This time we didn't care about the looks we just couldn't stop.

Until Jiwoo's eyes got big and she let out a squeal. I turned around when I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked straight into the sparkly brown eyes I dreamed of last night.
I couldn't believe my eyes but Bang Chan was standing right behind me and had his hand rested on my shoulder. Beside him stood two of his members, Felix and Seungmin.

,,Hey Ladies, what are you doing here on such a fine day?", he asked. Jiwoo didn't answer and just continued to stare at the three males. ,, Nothing, just getting lunch after volleyball practice.", I tried to answer with confidence. ,,And why are you laughing so hard that you're just about to die?", asked now Felix. This time I responded with: ,,Jiwoo smeared ice cream all over her face." and shrugged. Said girl turned beet red and hid behind her hands. I smirked to myself because I knew her celebrity crush was the fellow Aussie to mine. The trio just laughed, ,,Well, we don't want to disturb you further then and maybe we will see each other soon again.", Seungmin said. Jiwoo and I mumbled a goodbye and the idols left the restaurant.