Chapter 6

Y/n POV

After I got home from lunch with Jiwoo, I collected my basket with the dirty laundry and my clothes out of my gym bag and put them in the washing machine. I still had some time before it was finished and before I needed to leave for the kids lessons. So I decided to play some piano to calm my mind and to stimulate my creativity I played without a music sheet.

The melody I created was sad but happy at the same time. I differed the speed and volume, experimented with the different octaves and played deeper or higher notes in between. After 30 minutes, I stopped and felt completely calm and collected. With a glance at the clock, I realized that it was only quarter past 4. The washing machine would take another 30 minutes and the way to the dance studio only took 5 minutes as I lived close by.

During the time I had left before the washing machine was finished and I needed to hang the laundry to dry, I prepared for the lesson I was going to give later that day. I wanted to teach the kids a new choreography since they have mastered the old one already and were begging me to teach them a new one. It wasn't easy to find a choreo that all kids could dance because some were better than others and have danced for a longer time. After contemplating and rearranging, I came up with something and I was sure that all the kids were able to do this as they weren't complete beginners. I thaught the kids that were already better but still needed to improve. There was a wide range of skills in the group, which made it harder and I realized that the group is kind of big too. Maybe I will ask to split the group again, I thought.

Video by MK Dance Studio on YouTube

The washing machine beeped, and I was finished with the choreo, so I took the wet laundry out of it and hung it onto my drying rack on my small balcony. When I was finished, I went back inside and decided to change into clothes I could comfortably dance with. I decided to go for an all black look.

After I changed, I took a bottle of water and grabbed my bag

After I changed, I took a bottle of water and grabbed my bag. I locked the door and started walking towards the dance studio. It was 5 p.m. right now, but I always went there a bit earlier to prepare everything for the lesson.

At half past 5, all the kids were there and I started the lesson with a warm up. First, we stretched a bit to avoid injuries at the muscles. And as always, after stretching, we did a random play dance because the kids loved doing their own dances to different songs. We did this for about 45 minutes and for the remaining two hour lesson, I started to teach them the new choreography to Hand Clap. One thing I liked the most about teaching the kids was that they were always motivated to learn something new and didn't hesitate to ask for help or if I could slow down a bit. Another heartwarming thing I saw every time was how the kids helped each other. The older and more experienced kids showed the younger ones how to do it and helped me since I couldn't help everywhere at the same time.

When it was half past 7, the kids were getting picked up by their parents and I waved them goodbye and waited until every kid was picked up. The studio was empty now and there wouldn't be another group after, so I thought I should stay and dance for myself for some time. Like the kids, I started with a short play dance. Then I started the song on the speaker.

Video by 1MILLION Dance Studio on YouTube.

I finished my dance and took my bottle to drink something. It was already 8 p.m. by now and it was starting to get dark outside. I packed up my things into my bag to take off to go home. Since it was this late and my group was the last in the studio, it was my duty today to lock up the doors. Firstly, I checked if the backdoor was still locked, which it was and then if all the windows were closed. When I had checked all the windows, I turned off all the lights in the studio and with a last glance around the place, I closed the main door and locked it with the key I got from the owner. Before I left, I double-checked if the door was really locked and put the key inside my coat.

On the way home, I listened to some music to distract myself from the dark and the shadows in the alleys. I hummed along to the song Red Lights by Stray Kids and in my head, I was already making a new choreography. Soon, I saw my apartment complex. The sliding doors opened and I walked towards the elevator. The security guard and the receptionist for the night shift greeted me as I walked by and I smiled at them and greeted them back. In the elevator, I pressed the number for my floor and waited until the doors closed. Just before the doors could close, a foot appeared and the doors slid open again. A guy who was about 5,9 foot tall walked in. He had dark hair and handsome features. ,,Good evening, beautiful.", he said in a deep, smooth voice. The word he used made me a bit uncomfortable but I answered nonetheless. ,,Good evening." The rest of the elevator ride, he tried to ask questions about me and when we reached my floor, he gave me a note with his number on it. This guy really made me uncomfortable but I tried to brush it off and entered my apartment. The note was left on the shoe cupboard next to my keys.

I went to the bathroom and jumped under the shower and did my evening routine. While I was brushing my teeth, I got a notification on my phone. It was from Instagram and someone wanted to follow me. According to the profile picture, it was the guy from earlier. Now that was just straight up creepy. I accepted the request but promised to myself that I won't save his number. I finished my routine and put on my pajamas.

When I was laying in bed I thought about the day. Chan was in the restaurant but I still didn't get an Email. He was so charming and the others were nice too. If I get the job I would play Cupid and get Felix and Jiwoo together. While thinking about today's encounter and Chan's smile and eyes I fell asleep.

Author's note: Hello my little angels, as promised a longer chapter this time. You are welcome to leave your thoughts and feedback in the comments.