Chapter 2

Bang Chan's POV

After she left I looked at Jung Wook. Just by the way he looked at me I could tell we were both thinking the same thing. She was great and would fit to be our choreographer perfectly. When I bumped into her earlier, I wasn't sure if she would be good but she proved me wrong. ,, I think we found what we were looking for.", I could hear my CEO saying next to me and I nodded in agreement. ,, I will go and show Minho the videos and ask how he thinks. Then I will ask the other members and we will inform you about our decision." He dismissed me with a wave of his hand: ,, I trust you and the boys with this decision. If you want her you get her, if you don't want her we will find an other group because it would be wasted talent." I left the office with a good feeling in my chest. It feels good, that your CEO fully trusts our group and acknowledges our opinion.

On my way towards the members, I thought about the way Y/n reacted when she realized that she was late to the interview. I couldn't help but wonder why she had nearly a panic attack just from this. This wasn't my business, so I shrugged the weird feeling about it off and continued my way.

Only a few minutes later I entered the practice room where the members waited for my arrival. We were going over the choreography for our next comeback when I remembered about the interview. They all looked at me with questioning faces. ,, And? ", Hyunjin was the one to ask. ,, What, and? ", I asked back. ,, How did the interview go?" This time it was Jisung. After a short eye contact with Minho and a nod from him, I shortly answered: ,, I need to talk with Min first." No one dared to ask a question and together with Minho I left the room.

,, Is she good?" ,, Well, I would say so but I want you to tell me what you think because you two need to work together. She explained her steps while making and teaching a choreography. Here look at the videos. That's her.", I pointed on her. Lee Know immediately slipped into Main Dancer mode and analyzed her moves and choreo. From his expression, I couldn't tell what he thought, so I waited for him to finish. ,, Maybe it could work.", he told me, ,, I like her style and movement, it fits well with mine." ,, Good, let's also discuss with the others but I guess they will agree. I just wanted to ask you first because if you didn't like her, I wouldn't have taken her." Minho looked at me surprised:,, Really?" I nodded and he was shocked. ,, Hyung..." ,, Min, I trust your judgement, you created so many choreographies for us and I know you would tell me if she wouldn't fit with our concept." He hugged me. ,,Thanks."

We walked back in the room after he let me go. And like last time the kids were staring at us curiously. Minho sighed: ,, You do the talking, Hyung." So I did. The boys carefully listened to me and after I finished, I showed them the videos likewise. They all looked quiet impressed with her skills and Felix asked: ,, What do you think, Minho Hyung?" ,, I like her style, it fits with ours and in my opinion I can work with her. But if anyone has a problem with her, I could do it without help." Everyone shook their heads at that. ,, No, we don't have anything against her, she looks pretty good and you could use some help. You are overworking yourself.", Changbin says to Minho, voicing our all concern, of him overworking himself. ,, So it's decided? ", I asked to be sure. ,, Anyone against it?" An unison head shaking and it was clear. ,, Great, I will inform Jung Wook later. Now," I clapped my hands, ,, let's continue with our practice. Dance Leader-nim, bring it on!" The members started groaning and whining, not wanting to practice but Lee Know didn't show any mercy and tortured us for another 3 hours.

Completely exhausted I went to the CEO office again and knocked on the door. ,, Come in." I entered and bowed. ,, I just wanted to inform you that we decided to give the job to her." He smiled: ,, I figured that you wouldn't let a gem like that slip. I will send her an email." With that I finished work and left the company building to the cars where the guys were waiting to go home.

Author's comment:
That's just a short chapter to let you know how they decided and how they think about you. Next Chapter will be your POV again after you left the office the previous chapter. You're welcome to tell me your thoughts and if you like the storyline until now.