Chapter 7

*Erma POV*

Me and my cousins were currently in the market with our aunts Mayumi and Rin. We were walking around until I saw a toy stand. The amount of toys that were just here was pretty cool, however there was one that caught my eye. While I was trying to figure out how it worked, Aunt Mayumi came over, picked up the toy and wounded it up and then it took off flying. It was honestly quite amazing. But something felt off.

Me: 'I wonder where Momo and Mitsu are? They've been out of sight for awhile. And there hasn't been any chaos for a moment. Wait a minute...'

I turn around quickly and prepare myself for one of their pranks but all I saw was Auntie Rin going off on the two gremlins. I smirk at this interaction with full satisfaction.

Me: 'Serves you right!'

As we made our way over, we caught their attention.

Rin: Oh. Hey. We were just talking about you. Got anything interesting, sis?

Aunt Mayumi shows her the bag she had in her hand of what she bought.

Rin: Well if there's anywhere else you wanna stop at, let's go quickly before these two get to have their fun. But before we go (Looks around) where's Ryuu?

Oh yeah! Ryuu came along but disappeared as soon as we got here. I wonder where he...

???: Yo!

We all jumped and screamed in fear as we looked behind us and saw Ryuu standing there with a little box in his hands.

Ryuu: What's wrong?

Rin: Don't just show up out of nowhere and scare the hell out of us like that!

Ryuu: Sorry?

And before you know it, Auntie Rin used her tail and hit Uncle Ryuu on his head as hard as she could. Which shocked me and the others.

Ryuu: OW! What was that for?!

Rin: For scaring us you jerk.

Ryuu: But-

Before they could continue, Aunt Mayumi got in front of the both of them and motioned him not to continue and to just apologize.

Ryuu: *SIGH* Fine then. I'm sorry for scaring you. Happy now?

Rin: For now. By the way, where were you the entire time?

Ryuu: Oh you know... shopping.

Mitsu: For who?

Ryuu's face was flustered pink and he was sweating bullets. We looked at the bag he had, back to him, to the bag and finally back to him. And that's when it clicked as we narrowed our eyes and grinned.

Momo: It's for your crush. Isn't it?~

Ryuu: ................................ N-No.

Rin: It so is.

Uncle Ryuu turned around and started walking off so we followed suit. Still grinning at his not so tough guy personality.

*Time-skip*

*Ryuu POV*

Over the past 10 minutes, Erma was chasing after the twins after they threw a water balloon at her face as well as Rin's. So she took off after them as well. It was just another 5 minutes of Rin chasing after them with me and Mayumi following. It was honestly funny as hell to be honest. We came to a stop as Rin was panting from all the chasing.

Rin: They're slippery little brats... I'll give them that...

Ryuu: Haha! This is fun!

Rin: Oh go screw yours-