E.L.F.S And Goodbye's

~COCO POV~

I sat in the cafe with Bernard and Quintet when Allie fell about a foot away from us. I flinched backwards in shock, and winced as she stood up rubbing her head.

"Allie?"

"What are you doing here?" Bernard demanded.

"I-I don't know," Allie said. "One minute I was at my Mom's house with my Dad and Charlie and the next minute...oh my jolly, Charlie! He's still up on the roof!"

Judy quickly rushed in and said, "We have an emergency. Santa was at the Miller's and he's not responding."

"Well, time to deploy E.L.F.S," Quintet said.

Bernard stood up quickly and he rang the emergency bell. The E.L.F.S squad took off and I looked at Allie who held a worried look on her face. "What's wrong, Allie?"

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," She muttered to herself. "I never should have left him up there alone! I'm a terrible sister."

"No, you're not." I assured her. "The E.L.F.S squad will get him and everything will be fine."

~SCOTT POV~

"What about Allie?" Charlie cried. "Will I ever see Allie again?"

I paused for a moment. I wasn't even sure where Allie was myself. She had disappeared in a flash and I wasn't too sure what happened to her after. "I think–"

I was cut off by a bright flash and saw a blonde girl fall behind the couch. "Shit!"

"Allie!" Charlie cried and threw himself at her.

"Charlie?" She asked slightly dazed. "Charlie! How'd you get off the roof?"

"Elves!"

Laura came back with the custody papers and threw them into the fire. "I want you to come see Charlie as much as you want."

"Merry Christmas." I told them.

"What's all this boo-hoo going on around here?" said Bernard with his mouth full.

I looked at Neil as he jumped out of the way, and Bernard turned and briefly glanced at him. "Hey, how ya doin?"

"It's nothing Bernard, I'm just saying goodbye to Charlie."

"What goodbye?" He demanded. "Why can't you just say goodbye to Allie and bring Charlie with us?"

"Shut up, Elf boy!" She growled.

"Bernard! Allie!" I warned

"Charlie, you still got the glass ball, right?"

"Yeah."

Bernard swallowed his food before speaking, "Well all you gotta do is shake it, whenever you want to see your dad and sister."

"Really?"

"He can come back to see you anytime. Day or Night."

Charlie smiled widely. "What about Allie?"

"Her too." Bernard said. "As long as she gets all her jobs done."

"My what?"

"Hey," Bernard said, completely ignoring Allie's bewildered expression. "Have I ever steered you wrong?"

Charlie shook his head. Bernard turned to look at Neil, who was studying him. "Nice sweater. Hey, did we make this?"

I chuckled as Bernard checked the tag of the sweater as Neil stood in shock.

"Laura, he's sucking us into his delusions. Look at the elaborate measures he's taken," He gestured towards Bernard, who took a bite of his falafel as he studied the sweater. Neil quickly took the food away, causing Bernard to glare at him.

Bernard dissolved into gold sparkle, and Laura said, "Neil, relax, I'll explain it to you later."

"Where'd he go?"

Neil then took off looking for Bernard. I heard police sirens outside and I turned to Allie, giving her a smile. She groaned, but slouched towards the fireplace anyway. "I hate this part."

We both made our way up to the roof, and into the sleigh. We lifted off and I saw the police and a crowd. I pulled in front of the house to say goodbye one last time. "Goodbye Charlie."

"Bye Dad." He said with a smile. "Bye Allie."

"See you, Charlie."

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!"